Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RhInoSpOrt thanks fam. lol nah but i like that guess. I ain't about that roof top life. :lol: It actually rained overnight here in the Valley and it gave these black paved streets a nice reflective look. Got inspired to take a pic since I did say these Shadows had a cold look to them and it was a bit chilly this morning. Used the lighting and reflection to my advantage while looking like a fool to those driving by :lol:

Last edited:
no doubt the breds are the most iconic 1s but they are the best to put on a shelf as a trophy imo 

the shadows are the best 1s to wear they seriously can match with anything , i would double up but thankfully the baron 1s drop later this year that are fire as well :smile:

Funny thing about these is I bought both pairs on release date from JJ and opened the box for 2 seconds and then quickly put them in my closet and haven't taken them out since :lol:

I feel the need to Un-DS a pair soon. Great pic up there ^

no doubt the breds are the most iconic 1s but they are the best to put on a shelf as a trophy imo 

the shadows are the best 1s to wear they seriously can match with anything , i would double up but thankfully the baron 1s drop later this year that are fire as well :smile:
Put on the shelf as a trophy? wtf?!

Well if we're pulling facts out of bungholes, here's one: 99% of people buying a 2013 retro for it to sit on a shelf as if it has some historical significance are tards.
no doubt 
smile.gif

Well if we're pulling facts out of bungholes, here's one: 99% of people buying a 2013 retro for it to sit on a shelf as if it has some historical significance are tards.
Then i'm also a ****** ,  and the list goes on ...  unless you have a game worn shoe  from the goat personnal closet , that's the only one who have a true historical significance  for me . Other than that ,there's the sentimental value  , and even the 2013 retro can deliver that feeling .

Please stop being condescending  please .

Last edited:
Then i'm also a ****** ,  and the list goes on ...  unless you have a game worn shoe  from the goat personnal closet , that's the only one who have a true historical significance  for me . Other than that ,there's the sentimental value  , and even the 2013 retro can deliver that feeling .

Please stop being condescending  please .
Condescending? Nah, just speaking the truth. If you buy retros/replicas of originals just to put them on display or worse yet stuff them in your closet for "sentimental reasons", you are doing it wrong. I'm sure the list does go on quite some time given how stupid sneaker collecting and its demographic has become.

Last edited:
Condescending? Nah, just speaking the truth. If you buy retros/replicas of originals just to put them on display or worse yet stuff them in your closet for "sentimental reasons", you are doing it wrong.
That's exactly what i 'm doing  since day one , i'm buying the same  stuff  over & over for "sentimental reasons"

cause i like those ****  i were wearing as a kid   even if now  these are replicas  of replicas of originals .

Sorry i don't buy originals anymore(  they are some exceptions)  , i stopped few years ago   when i realized  it was a waste of money to stockpile all those unwearable pairs ,  plus finding them in my size was impossible  so i just quit .

I don't feel guilty  about that  , i don't need to buy OG stuff  to be part of this hobby .

And please don't tell me i'm doing wrong , i spend my money the way i want  and i'm happy with it  :smile:

Last edited:
If only it was easier to get shoes like back when I was in highschool.  I'd actually be able to get the shoes that I want to "wear"  not "sell"  like most of the people who get shoes now.  Or so it seems. Was 8th in line for the royals and didn't get a pair!  How Suspicious that was! F**K DTLR!

I warned my boys to scoop these in the fall. Predicted the price shooting up. Now they're trying to get me to pick lotto #s.

damn these are creeping into the 300 dollars plus range... crazy.. under 200 before the bred 1s, 250-270 a few weeks ago, now 300... insanity 

Was finally able to double up on these. Picked up today locally $200 DS. Seller wanted $275 last week but somehow he ended up taking $200 today.

Last edited:
Was finally able to double up on these. Picked up today locally $200 DS. Buyer wanted $275 last week but somehow he ended up taking $200 today.
200$ ? great deal these can easily sell for 270$ + on feebay 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom