Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how JB has been tossing in the extra laces on these pairs.
grin.gif

Not sure if the Blk/Gld has extra laces tho

do these bot ******** have one that gets 3 shoes I hope those **** go for the blood 4s thanks nike for supporting the bloods idots its so ugly

do these bot ******** have one that gets 3 shoes I hope those **** go for the blood 4s thanks nike for supporting the bloods idots its so ugly

Maybe they should've just re-released the 2001 Midnight Navy/White 1s to support the Crips? Or the "New Love" 1s to support the Latin Kings?? >D

man i want these bad, i have the vegas 1s and they are nice but the grey is so light i want these to have a darker shade of grey

Uhhh, the Vegas 1's are black and white. There is no grey on them.
vegas may say white but there is absolutely no way that is basic regular white on it, i know this because on my jumpman on the heel removal i painted over with white and its not even close to being the same color, it def is a shad of grey, a mostly white shade but it is def a grey.

this will be the easiest of cops imo since the colorway is plain to some but OG to others...
bruh, the sight of "nike air" alone will not make this an easy cop.these arent clovers

those who struggled to get royals will struggle to get these.

i think i read the final #'s will be between royal and black toes.

those who copped the royals with a breeze should be just fine copping these, so i should be 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom