Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this cw.. I have 3 of the 2009 creasing is very minimal due to soft leather.hope to grab this.

yep pulled out my set last night after i saw the leaked pic & they look ds if i didnt kno better

View media item 461382
View media item 461383

If I use some sneaker shields/force fields, would you let me borrow your size 12s? I'll pay for shipping both ways too :lol:

hmmmmmm dont kno about that CAP arent you a 11 :lol:

crazy thing is i seriously wore these things A LOT no shoe trees or anything & they are crisp

hopefully the 13's are the same or better quality :lol:

Last edited:
hmmmmmm dont kno about that CAP arent you a 11 :lol:

crazy thing is i seriously wore these things A LOT no shoe trees or anything & they are crisp

hopefully the 13's are the same or better quality :lol:

Yeah no sneaker shield and i drive manual transmission..

laugh.gif

These will be unDSed instantly.
No disrespect Sneakerfan1, I always find the term unDSed hilarious! Whatever happened to these will be worn or broken in, lol?!

Last edited:
Atxballer, dont know if I asked you in another thread or not but do you have any info on those keep austin laced shirts?

^ this. But I do recall claims of the foam pro camo being extremely limited yet it didn't turn out that way. I know I know. Nike and jb are different but optimistic still
i heard there were shipping problems with that shoe.

shoewolf posted shoe palaces had recieved their shipments mid-week after the rd. 

Atxballer, dont know if I asked you in another thread or not but do you have any info on those keep austin laced shirts?
I haven't seen any of those. I would try Nick Kicks, they might be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck!

They man just think about it Nike retroed the Air Max 1 OG infrared now the infrareds are slated for 2014. We already knew that year was the year of the 6s but I think nike was giving us a prelude because the 90s just came back out in 2010 (same year as the Jordan Infrared Pack). Nike knows whats its doing. 

On a side note I think the person who said SMH thinks these are fake 1s instead of dunks... lol oh well 

50 dollars ship was a great cop. Ready for the actual NA Shadows for my birthmonth
if these reach a super low price, what do you guys think of a copping a pair to tongue swap with the jordan jumpman air that is on the shadows?

Last edited:
Smh, the shoe game just posted pics and my wishfull thinking for tumbled leather was all but crushed. Oh well, still definately want them though

:lol:

These will be unDSed instantly.
No disrespect Sneakerfan1, I always find the term unDSed hilarious! Whatever happened to these will be worn or broken in, lol?!
Lol, you get the picture, but lemme paint it a lil clearer for you, fam.

When my Shadows arrive, I will unlace each shoe and relace them with my feet in them. I will then proceed to pop those tongues if I have jeans on as that's what all the real G's do. Once I get those laces tied, I'll be ready.

I will then take a nice, leisurely stroll around the local shopping mall in them as haters and attractive females alike proceed to look on in awe at the immense amount of "swag" on display. From that day, that moment on, operation unDS will be considered a rousing success.

Ya dig? :smokin

I can't tell if those photos are real or just a black and white filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom