Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if those photos are real or just a black and white filter

i thought the same but tsg posted them & i cant remember if ive ever seen a ps pic on thier site claiming its real...so thats why i posted it

TSG is on point

I can't tell if those photos are real or just a black and white filter

i thought the same but tsg posted them & i cant remember if ive ever seen a ps pic on thier site claiming its real...so thats why i posted it

TSG is on point

I dont know...most of the photos they almost look white...in the backshot photo it looks grey...idk im going to have to see them in other photos

Damn, I hope this is an easy cop since the Toro 4's are coming out too. I havent seen too much hype about these even though they're limited. These are gonna look nice as beaters though 
pimp.gif

Lol, you get the picture, but lemme paint it a lil clearer for you, fam.

When my Shadows arrive, I will unlace each shoe and relace them with my feet in them. I will then proceed to pop those tongues if I have jeans on as that's what all the real G's do. Once I get those laces tied, I'll be ready.

I will then take a nice, leisurely stroll around the local shopping mall in them as haters and attractive females alike proceed to look on in awe at the immense amount of "swag" on display. From that day, that moment on, operation unDS will be considered a rousing success.

Ya dig?
smokin.gif
Actually made me laugh in the office, good work. 

I was gonna sleep through this release. till i sussed out the OG tounge in rumoured pics. i need these bad. That tounge makes em a must have, the black toes didnt have it and the royals did and i missed them. Quality hopefully up there with royals. Must have though. And im not a fan of 1nz.

I really hope those are the pictures. I'm hoping the final product looks more like Price's pictures, with the darker shade of grey.

The toebox looks awful in TSG pics.

Last edited:
Damn, I hope this is an easy cop since the Toro 4's are coming out too. I havent seen too much hype about these even though they're limited. These are gonna look nice as beaters though 
pimp.gif
Man it breaks my heart when ppl turn certain j's into beaters. I still have my last shots from 2011 and they still look fresh

I still don't understand why there are no legit pictures really out there less than 5 weeks from the RD. Someone always gets JB releases early and is showing them off.

Looking forward to these. Final pair of OG Is, unless Black and Red rumors for the fall/winter are true.

I still think those aren't actual pics of the shoes releasing. Looks like a PS. I will hold out for the "official" shots but I'm all in for these no matter what.

seems like sneaker blogs are running with the "ps'd" pics of the shadows. still awaiting official pics tho.

to me, beaters are shoes i wear at least once a week. shoes that stay in the rotation. still clean and maintain them but im not walking like a duck or using shields in the 1s i wear (ie. shadows, bred 01s, 01 royals, old love 1s) ...

Haven't these been retro'ed before? Swear I got a pair that I still haven't worn. Gotta check when I have time

Except for the royals and Black and Gold i have found a near full size run of every og cw 1. Even the black toes are sitting here. Please drop these shoes soon in the uk so it is an easy cop. It would come out to $170~. Well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom