Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Concords are the most casual IMO. Most J's have a balance between casual but basketball looking shoe, but the 1's just straight up look like a basketball shoe to me.
They're like Dunks, which are of course mad casual.  Don't know why you would think they look strictly basketball.  Lots of high-end fashion sneakers have the same silhouette.

Last edited:
The Concords are the most casual IMO. Most J's have a balance between casual but basketball looking shoe, but the 1's just straight up look like a basketball shoe to me.

Concords are most casual to you? Sheesh, I wonder what dressy is to you.

damn im in vancouver over the summer and retail for 1's is $170 plus 12%, so ~190 for these. Its too tempting though

Going to try and sit this one out TRY smh
Its possible .. i did it with the 8s yesterday .. it was hard cuz i went in store to get a pair for my cousin and they had plenty since it was only 2 people in the store. And im sure they still have them available now, plus they were still online all day on some sites. Its hard but the will power was strong yesterday

Its possible .. i did it with the 8s yesterday .. it was hard cuz i went in store to get a pair for my cousin and they had plenty since it was only 2 people in the store. And im sure they still have them available now, plus they were still online all day on some sites. Its hard but the will power was strong yesterday

def going to be hard to sleep on toro 4s next week.

IMO the 09 can't even compare to 2013s as these are a true rendition of the OG released in 1985. Nike Air, REGULAR leather, no heal jumpman, black Jordan wings logo etc. I admit the 09s were very well executed but are still just a carbon copy of what the OGs and 2013s essentially are. These completely trump 09s without question. To me anyway. Bottom line OGs didn't have tumble leather and a jumpman. I would rather have my shoe be closest to the original as possible. Just saying. To each is own though.

Last edited:
IMO the 09 can't even compare to 2013s as these are a true rendition of the OG released in 1985. Nike Air, REGULAR leather, no heal jumpman, black Jordan wings logo etc. I admit the 09s were very well executed but are still just a carbon copy of what the OGs and 2013s essentially are. These completely trump 09s without question. To me anyway. Bottom line OGs didn't have tumble leather and a jumpman. I would rather have my shoe be closest to the original as possible. Just saying. To each is own though.
Well said and i completely agree with you on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom