Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was wearin air max 95's not the shadows, carry on....
Just chill guys, the greatest thing about this shoe is their subtlety. The masses think they're dunks....
mean.gif
. This fool should've wore some Toro IV's.
roll.gif

I really hope that the majority of the general public focus on the Toro IVs, but I can see it now, the same people in line to get raffle tickets or gurantee tickets for the Toro IVs, might get a ticket for the Shadows, especially if the store runs out of Toro IV tickets. Just because they waited in line and need something to compensate for their time. Will see how the lines look, I'm just going off of my last experience locally, trying to get black toe tickets when the restock was happening at the same time.

Copping online, I can definitely see it being a better advantage for us to cop the Shadows, if the majority are gunning for the Toro IVs.

Hopefully, I can cop 2 pairs at retail. Will see though.

Last edited:
I really hope that the majority of the general public focus on the Toro IVs, but I can see it now, the same people in line to get raffle tickets or gurantee tickets for the Toro IVs, might get a ticket for the Shadows.
That's exactly what im hoping for. Going for the 4's first hoping i can also get a ticket for the shadows. If not ill just get to the back of the line and hope my size is still available.

It's the most popular sig line on face of the plane. Corny people rock Jordans more than any other sneaker. Don't know where you guys live, but when I leave the house all I see in jordans are corny lookin' as* people, kids/teens (which is acceptable) and dope fiends in beat up pairs.

There's nothing "hip" about rockin' Jodans anymore fellas.... It's the most basic sh*t you could do really.

I hope the jordan hype train ends soon so if can be easier for us guys that sincerely like JB to cop jays much easier. I'm just getting tired of all the hassle when it comes to copping some kicks

I hope the jordan hype train ends soon so if can be easier for us guys that sincerely like JB to cop jays much easier. I'm just getting tired of all the hassle when it comes to copping some kicks
hope all the hypebeasts jump on air forces and bapes all over again since some rappers are starting to wear them again. especially the white mid forces. trends come and go, but those who truly appreciate it will stay. bandwagon and fairweather fans will jump from ship to ship with anything. 

Shadows are crispy... NA or not, these will be copped.

Hopefully they fly under the radar, but seeing how things have been going this year.. prolly not gonna happen. 

lol at the fools who think 2 Chainz is who the kids want to be like. Stop tricking yourselves into believing these would fly under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom