Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna cop but its all good if i dont. i just need da black and red ones to go along with my royals.

Has anybody ever ordered from kixsquare before? How long do they usually take to ship?

yeah, they never answered my emails after 3 weeks of waiting. ordered royals, waited 3 weeks, emailed -> no answer, follow up -> no answer, second follow up -> no answer.

filed a paypal claim and got it taken care of, but it was such a hassle. stay away is my vote.

side note, grey laces are $$$! :smokin

Last edited:
air-jordan-1-shadow-1-784x486.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-2.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-3.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-4.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-5.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-8.jpg

via nicekicks

These might be my favorite release of the NA 1s this year. Gonna try to double up since I can see these as an everyday pair.

Hey ROBPZEE...Thanks SOO much for bringing my favorite neck-snapping Asian avatar back.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the previous version of the Shadows had a suede or nubuck (or durabuck) toe box, right? Which one is truer to the OG?

i forgot all about these. kind of a blessing that nike makes it so hard for me to give them my money. can barely take a week off. retail or bust for me. black toes were my one and only time paying resell...

Can't go wrong with OG Is...:smokin Gonna try to cop these at retail...not interested in the IVs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom