Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there are a few sizes for pre-order remaining on
foreversneakz.com. $200 shipped
Thank u sir just got my sz 8 for $200. Not a bad price had to jump on it. U can never tell with these NA 1 releases these days. Smh

Thank u sir just got my sz 8 for $200. Not a bad price had to jump on it. U can never tell with these NA 1 releases these days. Smh
Keep in mind, that's a pre order site. Your pair is not guaranteed. They are just some guys who try to secure pairs on release day. If you want early release pairs that ship out now, I would suggest windycitysole or kixsquare

Last edited:
shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-5-900x596.jpg

shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-4-900x615.jpg

shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-3-900x607.jpg

shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-2-900x596.jpg

shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-1-900x596.jpg

Keep in mind, that's a pre order site. Your pair is not guaranteed. They are just some guys who try to secure pairs on release day. If you want early release pairs that ship out now, I would suggest windycitysole or kixsquare
Thanks for restating what they already stated on their website(I can read). And also it's a known thing it's not guaranteed.( but worth a shot though right?) again thanks for telling me wat I already know.

I appreciate that. I hope my local hood Athlete's Foot gets them in. They've yet to really let me down.

Any place that received the black toes should receive these. I have my spot locked on where I'm going to copp but the quantity of these is still a mystery to me....something still doesn't feel right.....

Any place that received the black toes should receive these. I have my spot locked on where I'm going to copp but the quantity of these is still a mystery to me....something still doesn't feel right.....
cause there's mysteriously no quality, they just look good on feet. 

Just copped for $220. No brainer for me. Off to Maui and then SF so I won't see these until I get back on the 15th.

More of these are popping up on eBay. Way more then royals (obviously) and I would say more then black toes too. I think eBay, for me, is a good indicator of how readily available a shoe will be.

Last edited:
Me and my friends were able to win the raffles for black toes and everyone got their pair in their size.. Hopefully these go the same and since majority of people will want the 4's instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom