Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i knew about all this ticket crap, im so clueless in my area :lol: never stood in line for shoes. my brother wants a pair badd

I just hope and pray no rapper comes out rocking these before Saturday. I think 2 chainz had em at the bet awards but no wale or kanye to bring out the hype beast. Trust me its real. Those phx Air Force 180s sat until kanye rocked em. Those air flight 89 were on clearance was about to cop, kanye wore em to a knicks game, they sold out! People really follow these idiots

Not trying to talk **** but sounds like u are following these idiots. Lol

All these early cops and low preorder prices are seeming very promising. Ive been through all the 1 releases and think this may be an easy pair for me. Im thinkin knicks all over again marginal demand, good supply. Resale on those easy 180 tops. These may follow suit.

Went ahead and got mine early, with Ebay bucks certificate it came out to 170 shipped so it wasn't so bad. Now I can grab a pair of the over-hyped 4s in my area and call it good. 

Found a local dude selling a pair in my size for $175 and jumped on it. IDK if stated already, but the quality is solid. It's not as good as Knicks & Royals on the grey areas, but the black leather is solid. Not sure if its just my pair, but the toe box leather is just like the Clovers with a flimsy feel.

Overall excellent shoe that will be easily available & resell wont be high, so we'll all be in the *Banes voice* "League of Shadows".

Un'dsing em immediately to the barber shop dambs given about 0.

View media item 485994View media item 485996View media item 485998

dope. i like the on-feet pic.
smokin.gif
i can't wait. any spots online got em for $215 and under?
nerd.gif
I don't know about 215 but Sneakerhead has a few sizes left for 220.

http://www.sneakerhead.com/air-jordan-retro-1-basketball-555088014.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom