air-jordan-1-shadow-beauty-shots-6.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-beauty-shots-8.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-beauty-shots-10.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-beauty-shots-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-beauty-shots.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-beauty-shots-5.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-beauty-shots-7.jpg

air-jordan-1-shadow-beauty-shots-4.jpg

My FNL store and another one in the area usually get everything, have not got them yet, as stated above. Hoping they be in shipment on Tuesday. Cant try online because i work saturday morning

all these sites sellin kinda low make me think the markets gonna be flooded with these

ima wait it out if not resell wont be that high anyways it seems

does anyone know how long it takes for windycitysole to ship out? I ordered Thursday and I've only gotten a confirmation number.

$200 Shipped is CRAZY! 

But ima being a cheap *** and still thinking of taking my chances. hopefully i  dont regret it

$200 Shipped is CRAZY! 

But ima being a cheap *** and still thinking of taking my chances. hopefully i  dont regret it
Same here.. if that was the only thing i was trying to pick up this weekend i would've ordered them no questions 

I pulled the trigger on sneakerpost...I don't want to deal with another headache on a shoe I really want

It's taking everything in me to wait til Saturday for a chance at a pair. If I strike out somebody hold me down a sz 10 for a good price

Last edited:
Is footaction the only place releasing in store cause I don't have a hoh around my way and it seems I only have 1 shot at these

I pulled the trigger on sneakerpost...I don't want to deal with another headache on a shoe I really want

same here. rather spend the $200 now, instead of worrying about trying to win an rsvp, then having to drive 100 miles round trip to pick them up if i do get picked.

My 2 pairs of guaranteed IV's and my 3 pairs of guaranteed Shadows. Size 12, 11.5, and 10.5. I'll be getting more Shadows and trading them out for stuff I need like Knicks I's.

Welp, just looked at the footlocker launch locator. Only 3 stores in NYC getting these compared to almost every footlocker getting the toros. And people thought this would be an easy cop smh. Anyway did anyone order theirs from kixsquare and receive them yet? My tracking info hasn't updated since July 2nd smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom