Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got shipping from WCS this morning, waiting on shipping from SH. Not many stores around me get the 1s and those that do are an hour away. Had terrible luck online lately so had to cop while I could but still hoping for a pair at retail on Saturday.

Got shipping from WCS this morning, waiting on shipping from SH. Not many stores around me get the 1s and those that do are an hour away. Had terrible luck online lately so had to cop while I could but still hoping for a pair at retail on Saturday.
hopefully its more of a online big release... some releases are like that

guess it depends on region though

Last edited:
At first i seen a gs jersey 
laugh.gif

Anyone able to give me an idea on the quality of materials on these compared to Royals and Black toe's? ThanksCopped regardless

Honestly they all feel the same to me in terms of quality
I compared Black Toes to Royals, Royals feel like butter smooth. Black toes are nice, but they got sorta like a grainy texture to the leather. Not fussed either way, Crease easy and Have better leather, dont crease as easy and be a bit stiffer. Both pro's and cons. Just my curiousitys wondering cos our shipment still hasnt arrived

ATTENTION NT!!!! To all the NTers who think these will be had for retail AFTER release date, you're an idiot. If you miss these on release date, expect to shell out $200+ for them. People were offering me $150 shipped for my Black Toes after release date SMH...

Was this post necessary? You seem like the idiot :smh:

My local dtlr is doing fcfs instead of a raffle and i work saturday morning unfortunately... hopefully the foot action gets them so i can raffle for a chance on these

Considering Spurs are my favorite team, I'll wake up early to try to cop online. Not gonna pay over retail though.

Not that much demand on these as u think pairs will avaiable for the 200 mark after release

nvm ...

seen the glmour shots from sneakernews and they pulled me off the fence. Im in for these. Hopefully i can score a pair from NDC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom