Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my pair in and theyre straight fire. i never lace swap but for these i cant decide whether i want to rock them with black or gray laces because they look dope both ways.

Last edited:
Strolled in the mall today and apparently shoe palace started raffling these with the 4s this morning. Lucked up and got the only sz 13 they had. Looked at the sign up sheet and they only got 13 pairs ranging from 8.5 to 13. Weird to me that they have less of these than the black grapes from last month.

Sneakerpost sold out. Glad I was able to grab my pair from there earlier today. Good luck to everyone on Saturday

^yea I put in for both shoes at a shoe pal. today too...Also copped for 200 from sneaker post...Damn those went quick, when I paid for my pair there were still many sizes available, shortly after they all got purchased looks llke

20 minutes in line got my ticket on my lunch break , was a few people in line at around 4:40 bout 5 min later line exploded I got there just in time tickets released at 5:00

Damn, I'm gonna be SALTY if I dont get this on RD. This is what I get for not wanting to pay over retail
mean.gif
 But is it confirmed that all footlockers are first come first serve?

Foot Locker's Launch Locator says they hand out tickets Wed. and Thurs., yet I'm seeing people saying they got tickets from them yesterday and today.  Do they sometimes do it earlier?

Foot Locker's Launch Locator says they hand out tickets Wed. and Thurs., yet I'm seeing people saying they got tickets from them yesterday and today.  Do they sometimes do it earlier?

Dont listen to what ftl posts cuz 90% of the stores do tickrts on sundays. Mylocal ftl does til wednesday but thats cuz the demand isnt high enough n we arent gettin these but tickets for the 4s is wednesday

Call and find out.

Why do people ask questions for their stores, as if every Footlocker handles releases same :smh:

I would call your local footlocker.  I went into mine yesterday and they told me fcfs, but the launch locator says raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom