Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the launch locater it says that the foot action close to me is getting these but I called them twice and the employees said that they weren't getting them. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Got my tracking # from grail status, now I just gotta play the waiting game. It seems like every week I expect something from the mail.

Im definately anticipating these going on feet soon as I pick them up sat, these and blk/gld are really the only releases that had my full attention so far.

I pulled the trigger earlier today for $180 for my size... Still going to try for retail on sat on FNL and NDC... Hopefully I can get a pair and use my discounts for it.

Then I'll let this go for the same price.

Did anyone who ordered from GS tracking info update yet? I can care less whether I get them before or after RD but I dont want to check my mail office every afternoon.

Quality on these is better than black toes....to me they are soft like the knicks (leather wise)......they are around the same as the royals...couldn't be happier.

Question for you dudes. Do the Jordan 1 OGs fit like the Jordan 1 phats? I'm trying to figure out my sizing.

They fit the same to me, but my OG 1's are more comfortable. My Michigan 1's suck, they hurt like crazy when I first wore them. But then my Bordeaux 1's were crazy comfortable, so who knows but they are TTS, if anything a little narrow tho.

Been in a line for reserve tickets since 430am. All the talk is of Toros. Im not even mentioning shadows. Shhhh.

Hopefully the employee handing out the tickets doesn't mention the Shadows while giving out a ticket for the Toro IV. I had that happen to me with the BlackToes, majority were talking about the restocks and which shoes they wanted and the employee handing out tickets mentions the Black Toes and people went ahead and jumped on those tickets too.

That's why I wish spots would do separate lines for tickets.

^i was about to post that! Definitely could happen and that should be implemented, but good luck to you klrossjr
#teamretail

They're exactly like the Royals, except, one thing.. The Royals are blue.  These are Gray.
weebay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom