Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cancelled the RSVP service i bought for NTLA after I scooped from Sneakerpost....lucky me since NTLA is tweeting they're only scheduled to receive GS sizes. Good luck on getting your pairs everyone.

with all these releases on the horizon, these will def be an easy cop for those that do a little homework...except on ndc that is

Has anyone ordered from grail status??? I honestly don't know how I would get these and was contemplating for too long on the sp drop.

Who ever copped from SP already, how long does it take from order take place until shipping (at least tracking number) or do they ever cancel? Thanks

Who ever copped from SP already, how long does it take from order take place until shipping (at least tracking number) or do they ever cancel? Thanks
i ordered shadows today at 2PM and got my shipping email with tracking at 2:30pm

shoes are already picked up and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow

im in brooklyn by the way

i ordered shadows today at 2PM and got my shipping email with tracking at 2:30pm

shoes are already picked up and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow

im in brooklyn by the way

They are fast if you are in the northeast..ordered Monday afternoon and they were delivered today. I am in ct.

Has anyone ordered from grail status??? I honestly don't know how I would get these and was contemplating for too long on the sp drop.
I ordered my Clovers from them the Friday night before RD and they arrived that Monday. They are 100% legit.

Just copped but they said they won't ship til Monday. I missed the sp drop because I was contemplating if I should drop $50 over retail. Now I had to drop $60, but as long as I'm not camping or having to wait for the online drop to get shutout. My last pair of jays until the blk reds come out.

They are fast if you are in the northeast..ordered Monday afternoon and they were delivered today. I am in ct.

Do they send you a separate email for shipping? I ordered today at 1pm pst., and only have the payment receipt from paypal

Ordered from them after contemplating too long on SP also. Got a tracking number right away, but no delivery date yet. A few people vouched for their legitimacy.

Just copped but they said they won't ship til Monday. I missed the sp drop because I was contemplating if I should drop $50 over retail. Now I had to drop $60, but as long as I'm not camping or having to wait for the online drop to get shutout. My last pair of jays until the blk reds come out.

Ordered from them after contemplating too long on SP also. Got a tracking number right away, but no delivery date yet. A few people vouched for their legitimacy.
Yea somebody stated earlier they didn't have all size in hand yet. So some may have shipped already and others will ship Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom