Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe people are pre-ordering these for $200...

I couldn't even get my DS 2009 versions off for $130 on eBay a several months back... 
mean.gif

AND the 2009's have better leather quality than this year's for sure...

They're not deadstock no more...

Last edited:
I just called Fnl Staten Island. They aren't receiving them. Just the 4's
they showing up as received on a shipment ....item locator with fnl shows u the running inventory of wha a store has got

theres a possibility they got em and transferred them out or they might just not telling people who call they got em

but in the fnl system it says staten island got em....might wanna go up there if  u know someone who work there...

my stores say we dont have **** over the phone and the shoes sittin in the stock room lol 

they showing up as received on a shipment ....item locator with fnl shows u the running inventory of wha a store has got

theres a possibility they got em and transferred them out or they might just not telling people who call they got em

but in the fnl system it says staten island got em....might wanna go up there if  u know someone who work there...

my stores say we dont have **** over the phone and the shoes sittin in the stock room lol 
Oh word thanks for the heads up. I know the manager I need to talk to him. I don't think they're getting them. They rarely get heat (although there's a hoh in the mall for them to compete).

I heard from you I think that Fnl is stocking the stores near HOH's with heat to stay competitive

as of yesterday heres the finishline locations getting them

Calumet,IL
Culver City,CA
Augusta,GA
Savannah,GA
Peabody,MA
Edison,NJ
Staten Island NY
Canton,OH
Austin TX
Aurora CO

ill have the final location list tomorrow 

Austin is definately getting them and their fcfs but depending on how the 4s release goes these may or may not sit. Might swing by and check out the madness after I get my pair.

I wanna dbl up on these shadows I think they look better than the 4's but I still want them too... Idk I got sum decisions to make come Saturday

Oh word thanks for the heads up. I know the manager I need to talk to him. I don't think they're getting them. They rarely get heat (although there's a hoh in the mall for them to compete).

I heard from you I think that Fnl is stocking the stores near HOH's with heat to stay competitive
yeah man i get alot of info from FNL so i usually pass it on when i have time.....staten island was the first store to get their shipments of these 

Got my pair guarenteed. Had to spend 20 to reserve it but i wasnt gonna take a chance with these. Now i have a couple days to decide if i want to try and double up.

Hopefully these will be an easy cop on NDC. Been waiting for these since rumors about them surfaced and even more so when we found out they were getting the "OG" treatment.

If you live a less than average lifestyle I guess its too steep my bad. What I should of said was to the average person a $30 - $50 dollar mark up is not that much. The shoe will run you about $155.00 after taxes, the problem with people now a days is that they compare the price of a Jordan to other Jordans. Dont do that, if you have been buying sneakers for a long time you should have the state of mind that "okay I dont care what the box tag is this is how my bank account looks so on average im gonna give every pair of sneakers a price of $210.00 dollars" now this is your average price depending on how much you have allotted yourself to spend on shoes. It doesn't matter if they are 1s 2s 3s doesn't matter, if you have established that $210.00 is the average price you can spend on any pair of sneakers then you should have no problem paying over for them. My average is roughly $275, thats for any pair I dont care if I want the shoe I know I can spend that much on them hopefully I will get lucky and be able to pay retail however for older dudes like me that rarely happens, hopefully I can find a kid standing on line at finishline in the mall and give him $20 for his spot that happens a lot just because of the doubles and triples of the same pair I purchase. This is really basic stuff you should not be living check to check because of the new Jordans that come out on Saturday, you should have a basic price that you have given to yourself that meets your budget to spend on any pair of sneakers. So $40 $50 or even $60 bucks should not hurt you. 
Well said!

$50 extra for peace of mind instead of striking out on Saturday morning and having them delivered tomorrow..ehh ill take it....

Got to foot action on time at 6.00pm on the dot and they were about to close the raffles.... Me and my friends entered it. Saw the list and counted only 26 people including me and my 3 other friends so hopefully me and my friends get them

When the Royals dropped my boy hit me up a week before saying he can scoop up for $250.. I arrogantly passed "These is just some 1's :lol:", struck out horribly and ended up dropping $300 on release date. :smh:

Like homie said I give every shoe their own limit on how much I'll drop, depends on how badly i want the shoe/finacial situtaion at the time. Sometimes I pay less sometimes i have to add a extra $20-30 over my limit. You win some you lose some

I dropped $200 at flight club last week for these and I was willing to drop $250. $50 extra to relieve the anxiety is more than worth it to me.

Got my pair guarenteed. Had to spend 20 to reserve it but i wasnt gonna take a chance with these. Now i have a couple days to decide if i want to try and double up.
Nice not bad at all. Better double up, they r definately more limited than the 4s. Don't regret it later lol.

Last edited:
Just grabbed my ticket about 15 mins ago from DTLR. Still cant believe they had that many left! I guess I gotta thank the thirst for the IVs around here

Did anyone else order from size? And got an email today .. mine had nothing in it but like a legal statement. I was thinking it was them saying it shipped

Showed up 15 mins before Fl started passing out FCFS for the IV's and I's. I ended up with my size (sz11) in the I's, and there were about 4 people behind me and then the repeats who were back for another size. People were feenin for he IV's.

Looks like my pair I purchased as a back up from GS will be handed to someone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom