Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I can lock up my Size 11 on NDC and scoop some Red IVs after I have the Shadows, if not I have a feeling the IVs will be all over the place and prices will drop. Or one of you fine folks could always show love to a deployed service member :D

Went ahead and bought for $200 Shipped, $50 over retail with Tax here in the Bay Area (San Jose), just cant do the camping thing anymore and deal with the BS on RD. PM if your trying to get a pair don't mind helping anybody out.

No one seems to be able to answer my question as to where these rank in quality compared to other NA 1's from this year. In 24 hours il let ya'll know (maybe delayed, sneakermeet all day) Good luck to you all copping. Hard work pays off, simple.

NikeLA isn't getting these . I don't think Santa Monica is either.
yep. I have noticed a lot of Nike Stores aren't getting men's sizes. Seattle, Portland, SF, Scottsdale, are not getting them too. Looks like the $200 SP preorder was a good call for me. 

No one seems to be able to answer my question as to where these rank in quality compared to other NA 1's from this year. In 24 hours il let ya'll know (maybe delayed, sneakermeet all day) Good luck to you all copping. Hard work pays off, simple.
Same as black toes imo

Pretty much, which is like mega ******ed because people that are buying their toros can probably buy the retro 1's when they are picking up their RSVP pairs.

NikeLA isn't getting these . I don't think Santa Monica is either.

:lol: maybe those pairs went to the local shops around the area. The local shop around me never gets anything limited and got these. I ain't mad locked down my pairs easy for this release.

LA heads, I know a spot that is gonna sell these FCFS. PM me, dont wanna let these lurkers know.

Last edited:
The pair I ordered from GS still says "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and hasn't updated since the 9th. I hope they shipped off. My payment went through on Paypal.

care to let a fellow bay area person out on letting me know where you copped for $180? i would pay that in a heartbeat!

Sorry man... I got a friend who has a connect. I don't usually pay over retail for my J's, but I learned my lesson after Royal 1s fiasco. He might have a few sizes left, but I think he's originally charging $200-210 local. I took the last 9.5 tho.

Last edited:
One hit wonder talkin about resale prices now? Rap game F'd up
mean.gif
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom