Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I noticed a few more NT stores are only getting GS sizes only as well. I just learned that with NTSF yesterday and I was initially banking on them to do a first come first serve. :smh:

With that said, anyone know of any FCFS spots in the Bay? Thanks

I have still yet to even hear a Trinidad James song ... I didnt know he was an "artist" til like a month ago. I always thought he was just some internet dude who got fame for something and i just ignored him cuz of that HB-ish style ... whats this dude 1 hit so i can look it up? And he prob got about 10 pairs from somewhere and is hyping them up so he can resell for himself cuz he prob going broke lol

I have still yet to even hear a Trinidad James song ... I didnt know he was an "artist" til like a month ago. I always thought he was just some internet dude who got fame for something and i just ignored him cuz of that HB-ish style ... whats this dude 1 hit so i can look it up? And he prob got about 10 pairs from somewhere and is hyping them up so he can resell for himself cuz he prob going broke lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LOZhaxTw0I

:smh: let me correct myself from earlier .. "One-bar wonder" :stoneface:
View media item 492109

im not tryin to cause any hype or drama but i saw a pair go for over $500, but then also saw a pair in the same size go for $160 plus shipping, i dont know whats going on lol

What hit was that bruh? 
laugh.gif
View media item 492136

Mine ended up getting stuck in IL overnight cause of ups' late train, so they won't be here til Monday. Oh well.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Resell for these will be like black toes $250-$275 at first, then slowly drop down to $200 Shipped. To avoid the lurkers found another deal for 210 Shipped Size Run 9-11.5 just hit the PM
im just gonna wait for that tlo link and swap it out for that jacked up pair. but i appreciate ur noble gesture

Where are people getting the 275 shipped resale the highest I seen anyone pay was 225 the market will be flooded as most will try to resell

No one seems to be able to answer my question as to where these rank in quality compared to other NA 1's from this year.

As far as leather pairs go.

Royals/Knicks (Both extremely soft, and wrinkle as you run your finger across the leather.)
Shadows (Similar to above, but the grey leather is more thin, and not as soft)
Clovers (Good material on the green, but the white areas are thin as well and not soft.)
Black Toes (Not bad at all, better then all non Jumpman 1's. Leather is like isnt soft however.)

Is soft leather good or bad?

Not sure if srs...,but it's a great thing. The softer the less synthetic. The more synthetic the less comfortable.

[quote name="ERS" url="/t/519918/air-jordan-1-high-og-black-gray-aka-shadow-1s/2400#ost_18306246"]
I'm gonna save these for football season....GO RAIDERS!!

:smokin

Resell for these will be like black toes $250-$275 at first, then slowly drop down to $200 Shipped. To avoid the lurkers found another deal for 210 Shipped Size Run 9-11.5 just hit the PM[/quote]

Shadows are so easily attainable. They'll be $200 within a few days, after reseller realize the money isn't there.

Plz sneaker gods make the b/red release just like this. Mass produced to reduce the headache.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom