Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by my local HOH... They have at minimum 30 pairs, twice the amount of black toes. He also said more people have been calling and asking about the toro 4's and I was one of the select few to ask about the 1s. Hopefully that will be the same for the people who actually want these sneakers... Good luck on Saturday.

$227 and avoid disappointment....or take my chances online on release day and get for retail....ugh :smh:

anyone else see toros in person? i saw some glue, not as horrific as black/red "bred" 4s from a year ago but not great

when y'all were talking about the RSVP situation earlier in the thread were y'all referring to NDC making you wait in line to check out? Bc that **** sucks

Looks like these are going under the radar. I know those Toro 4s are gonna be easy cop. Not going to even stress on those. Going to try and secure a pair of these. Very very clean. I love my 1s with jeans lol.

If I'm off that Saturday or work after 10, I'll definitely stalk my local spots that morning top secure a second pair. Trust, no one should be disappointed with the quality of this shoe.

Secured my pair! See you guys in the fall as well! May lurk Saturday to see how this release went for everyone else, but I'm done.
Retail baby!

I was able to secure a few pairs. There has been minimal hype for all of the NA 1s this year in my city.

Stopped by my local HOH... They have at minimum 30 pairs, twice the amount of black toes. He also said more people have been calling and asking about the toro 4's and I was one of the select few to ask about the 1s. Hopefully that will be the same for the people who actually want these sneakers... Good luck on Saturday.
nice. I keep hearing things i like in terms of avalability. I'm starting to think two pairs at retail price might just happen
smokin.gif
. I may go for the toros too its a great cw, but these shadows are def much more impt. to me gotta have em

These will not be hard to get. Lock down my pair these and the toros. Villa gave out tickets for both but everyone went for the toros.

My money and body are ready. Can't wait for Saturday. After bills I can only afford one of the two jordans dropping. Everybody on the toro 4 wave so ima cop those grey 1s. I hope it was as easy as when everyone wanted the foamposite and I was the only one who wanted the penny v invisible cloak

These shadow 1s are a limited release. Toro 4s had kids up to adults sizes and the same place I got my royal 1s from is the same place I got my shadows ticket and they only received 12 pairs of Shadow 1s. I got two tickets as you no and passed on 4s. And glad to see they will be in royals form as we compare quality grades.

My leather so soft... lol

My money and body are ready. Can't wait for Saturday. After bills I can only afford one of the two jordans dropping. Everybody on the toro 4 wave so ima cop those grey 1s. I hope it was as easy as when everyone wanted the foamposite and I was the only one who wanted the penny v invisible cloak

Man, for the black toes. There was a couple of us, and everybody else was there for venice beaches. It was so easy. After I was finished getting the black toes I even got a pair of venice beaches...ended up getting rid of them though, they're ok, but not for me.

I'm in the same boat bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom