Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the royals the same way I will get these: I woke up early and was in the top 10 in the line front of the spot. I didn't want the black toes but my friend had time to go to the wrong store across town, get on the train, make it to the right spot and still get his size, him and his friend. And the pre-order prices indicate that if you line up or get up early and get there you will get your pair. To be honest most releases besides Yeezys and other highly sort after sneakers are like this. Get up early if you really want your pair for retail. Simple

I got the royals the same way I will get these: I woke up early and was in the top 10 in the line front of the spot. I didn't want the black toes but my friend had time to go to the wrong store across town, get on the train, make it to the right spot and still get his size, him and his friend. And the pre-order prices indicate that if you line up or get up early and get there you will get your pair. To be honest most releases besides Yeezys and other highly sort after sneakers are like this. Get up early if you really want your pair for retail. Simple
like the Royals? LOL

$235.17 tax and shipping from FC
mean.gif

I rather cop both shadow 1s and toro 4s for $300 retail son.

man called up a spot around the way, say they doing lottery toros but FCFS for these boys!!! i hope it means something

This is definitely different across each state get up early and line up doesn't work here In Chicago but it did work when I was living in Hawaii.

I wish it was this easy where I'm at, it just isn't anymore though.  I moved to LA from Seattle a few years ago and theres a different kind of breed hypebeast out here.  I seen lines down the block at the beverly center earlier this year for GRAPE 5s! The bred 11s of 2013... People out there for 24 hours plus for those things.  I'm over it.  But I still love kicks so I just pay resale majority of the time cause it aint even worth my time.  I get up at 5am at least once a month for online drops and its been a MINUTE since I copped anything that way.  I'll probably pay 200-220 for a pair of shadows today and be done with it.  Plus when you add $140 retail + $15 tax + $5 parking in beverly hills + $20 RSVP service, for an extra 20-40 bucks ill just have them shipped to my door!  That's just my opinion and situation though.  I'm sure I could put more time and effort into networking and getting better connects and everything but in the end I just want the damn shoes! it's a hobby, collection, indulgence for me, but not a way of life.  And in the end most can agree, "ain't nubody got tiime fo dat!"

Anyone comparing these to royals out they mind. If flight club is sellin em for two that means they know these joints is highly produced, and that 200 price tag is gonna look nice to the average joe who sees royals for 350 so there gonna buy them. I expect these to be on Jamaica avenue for 185 cash maybe even right now. NY is gonna be easy other places might be a little tougher but if you don't get em you not paying more than 220 at the end of the day.

Anyone comparing these to royals out they mind. If flight club is sellin em for two that means they know these joints is highly produced, and that 200 price tag is gonna look nice to the average joe who sees royals for 350 so there gonna buy them. I expect these to be on Jamaica avenue for 185 cash maybe even right now. NY is gonna be easy other places might be a little tougher but if you don't get em you not paying more than 220 at the end of the day.

Captain Obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom