Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice. I keep hearing things i like in terms of avalability. I'm starting to think two pairs at retail price might just happen
smokin.gif

. I may go for the toros too its a great cw, but these shadows are def much more impt. to me gotta have em

Philly, my friend picked up the last ticket for shadows at 3pm.

charlotte nt'ers... Dtlr milton rd def has these. Like it said on page 1, limited qtys. Basically 2 per size like how blacktoe1 and black grape5 were limited.
Bc no hype around here, sign up instead of random raffle. All of the hype is around toro 4s for this weekend

I'm trying online Saturday morning NDC and probably FinishLine...hesitant on NDC nowadays though, sell out in like a minute or two that's crazy...duno if my local HOH getting gotta call and check, most of the time they get their releases the following week so they do a raffle on a Sunday, recently they been getting sh*t on time...

The only thing i am worried about is that i will get timed out or servers will be too busy etc since these and the toro 4's are the same day.

My local shoe palace was full of kids trying to get the 4s about 7-8 of us were there for the shadows

These are a priority over the toro 4's for me but most people looking at these as the average black/white/grey colorway

Damn a dude at a local fl told me only one hoh and one fta superstore in my area are only spots getting shadows n not many pairs either... when I asked about toros he said to call back to see when they're doing signups for sizes "we will be honest" he said.lol I was thinking 'damn I didn't say anything about dishonesty'lol

seems like most people going for the Toro 4's especially in my area. I'm not too worried about picking up a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom