Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get through on FTL with just 3 clicks to the add to cart button.. Got that damn check out time though. What was that all about? I've never seen that before..

laugh.gif
 2 more in my cart on Eastbay. I'll let you guys have these.

Added to cart on Eastbay after about 15mins, just let them go because I'm picking up the toro's today, it's funny how much better I do with them compared to NDC
laugh.gif

WOW. I just clicked through on NDC. No splash or anything for a sz 10.5

Edit: Starting to question this sold out tweet now.

Last edited:
I dont know how ppl cop off eastbay and FTL. I dont have the patience to keep clicking "add to cart" I must of been done it like 80 times already 

Just now, I was successful ordering the 13 on Eastbay for the Shadows. Now, I gotta do the size swap for the 14.

Off to the Yankees game!!! Have a good one, guys - good luck!

6 sites open all clicked within seconds of the release and fail....***** getting crazy its like they are forcing us to camp out again. buying online was so much easier last year smh looks like its on to ebay for these shadows  220 for some damn 1's is crazy

No luck for me. These and the Royals were the only Jordan releases I wanted this year and I missed out on both. Oh well. Good night, folks.

Last edited:
easy cop on FTL...

:lol: just kidding, wasn't easy, just always wanted to say that... :lol:

got 'em tho! beats the hell out of hanging out at the mall for hours this morning.... now back to sleep! :pimp:

I think eastbay screwed me.  I used the mobile site...got through paid via paypal. Got confirmation from paypal but not eastbay.  Then eastbay showed i had something in my cart. I went to cart it said the order had already been processed but still not confirmation email order from eastbay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom