Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised that that good product isn't imidetaly sold out, it's like the most universal jordan cw of all time, you can pull them off with almost everything + shoe is mad comfortable and nice quality for low price, also, with nike air branding...  top 3 of all 1's for me

those look like tags for DTLR but a search shows that they have 4 FL locations and their stores usually have wooden displays (at least in the DC area)

CO-SIGN on it being a DTLR because of the tags... dead giveaway...

Displays don't look typical, but they did just open up new stores in Tampa so it might be worth checking out....

ALSO, if you are cool with a manager at your local DTLR (or can sweettalk em), they should be able to search their system and store transfer shoes/gear/etc (at their discretion of course)...

I've done this on numerous occasions for kicks that sell out in the DC Area but that have been sitting in NC/Georgia Stores...

Good luck...

They still have some Athletes Feet here, but I think it's a franchise now.

They don't even have a real website, just about franchise opportunities.

Pairs 2 and 3 arrived today. If these are still available in a month or so I might buy another 2 or 3 pairs. These are spectacular.

Soon to double up on these, my bro in law that lives in Tampa said to him , the store above should be jimmy jazz but I doubt it cause they don't have that set up at University mall. So it should be DTLR like some of the guys said on here..

Was really iffy about getting these, but decided the colorway would work with most of what I normally wear....

Instant favorites.

DAMN! that's an awesome picture man...

also, I love how the shadows fit. barely needing any break in, good to go. With the chicagos, my feet endured a ton of pain for about 8 wears before they became wearable. softer materials obviously make a difference.

That's because the material used on the Chicago's is utter garbage. I couldn't sell mine fast enough.

That's because the material used on the Chicago's is utter garbage. I couldn't sell mine fast enough.

word. I just couldn't let mine go though... That's the OG of OGs for me. People thought the patent chicagos were garbage when those released and now they're considered "collectible". I bet the truer 2013 release will be in high demand by next year. doesn't change the fact that they're made of ****** material.

Pairs 2 and 3 arrived today. If these are still available in a month or so I might buy another 2 or 3 pairs. These are spectacular.
if you get em wit an employee discount maybe but i cant see having 6 pairs of a jordan 1 even tho its n/a

^
exactly, it's also the least necessary J to double up on because they never crack or anything. They're tanks!

word. I just couldn't let mine go though... That's the OG of OGs for me. People thought the patent chicagos were garbage when those released and now they're considered "collectible". I bet the truer 2013 release will be in high demand by next year. doesn't change the fact that they're made of ****** material.

For some reason, they're already in high demand. I think the Chicagos resell for just as much as the Shadows and Black Toes.

Not sure why. I think that release flew under the radar, and maybe people want to go back and get them.

I don't really remember that release. Were they a GR or limited like NA's? I don't remember them staying in stores long. I just remember going to Finishline shortly before they opened and it only being four people there

For some reason, they're already in high demand. I think the Chicagos resell for just as much as the Shadows and Black Toes.

Not sure why. I think that release flew under the radar, and maybe people want to go back and get them.

I don't really remember that release. Were they a GR or limited like NA's? I don't remember them staying in stores long. I just remember going to Finishline shortly before they opened and it only being four people there
oooh i remember

walked in the mall later..saw the Chicagos with the big jumpman front & back with pleather....

then saw the retro+ Knicks with the Nike Air & blank back with nicer quality & leather

i was so
mean.gif
.....smh

both sat for like a week @ some of my spots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom