Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Those are not B grades.  These came out some places last Saturday and were just on the shelves there.  There are quite a ways to get a release like this and be able to make money selling them $10-$25 below retail, just not for regular dudes like us.  Especially when the small stores, like the ones that most likely have a manager/owner selling one or two FSR's on eBay, were able to put them on their shelves a week early with no issues.  These shoes got to normal retailers last week too, and those managers get discounts and I can tell you that there is no limit to their shadiness.  Selling early and using discounts combined with stolen gift cards will really cut into the cost and allow you to price these where they were on eBay so that they go quick.  Then you have the brand reps.  They always take their little pinch out, and on a GR they will take a large pinch spread across their entire district and sell those quickly for a double rep cost at very large bulk quantities.  These aren't a GR, so rather than sell 160 pairs to each one of their 6 guys at $50 each, easily a $26-$34 mark up per pair, they were only able to get a total of, say, 50 pairs skimmed off the top of their district at their cost.  Sell those for under retail and no matter what they are going to go and go quickly.  So no worry of sitting on inventory (the reason they usually sell bulk at a mark up and move on) and they still make more than any other reseller could even hope to off of this shoe.  I'm sure there a multitude of other ways for people in the right position to take advantage and sell off just 12 pairs of shoes.  Just some food for thought, and an explanation of how this can and does happen.

I thought these were the tribute?
air-jordan-1-dmp-60celtics-white-green-02-570x400.jpg

how about these with nike air treatment...huh Nike?

If you can read this. Its some BS cuz i know for a fact them celtic joints were on the release calendar for NDC last week. and a couple people can vouch.

@AirThompson You're doing all these kinds of tongue custom work on the jordan 1s coming out, why not custom those?

I was thinking bout doing that a few weeks ago. I might have to go ahead and do that now that you've reminded me.

thompson ima hit u up when they come out ill prob save up enough so i can buy the donor too and just spot u for your labor

thompson ima hit u up when they come out ill prob save up enough so i can buy the donor too and just spot u for your labor

We'll talk

@AirThompson You're doing all these kinds of tongue custom work on the jordan 1s coming out, why not custom those?

I was thinking bout doing that a few weeks ago. I might have to go ahead and do that now that you've reminded me.

Make sure you post some pics here, or in the sneaker art forums. I want to see how that turns out 

Oh of course.

My spot still hasn't confirmed them hopefully he gives me the go today I'm gonna go to hoh and grab a ticket today just in case.

These are releasing online on majority of the main sites(FTL etc.)... Shouldn't be too hard a cop.

Damn he changed the price with the quickness. I would of been all over.

Just looked at ftl launch calender and no where in my state looks to be receiving. Then factor in finishline and ndc not getting.....it's probably in my best interest to get now while I can and not depend on eastbay.

Last edited:
Damn he changed the price with the quickness. I would of been all over.

Just looked at ftl launch calender and no where in my state looks to be receiving. Then factor in finishline and ndc not getting.....it's probably best in my interest to get now while I can and not depend on eastbay.
LMAO! I went to ebay and saw the shoes in my "recently viewed" items for $189 and i was like what the hell? I just saw them at $120. LOL Ya grats to whoever copped at $120.

i was gonna grab em for $120.. i went to go read some feedback real quick.. came back and boom price raised 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
LMAO! I went to ebay and saw the shoes in my "recently viewed" items for $189 and i was like what the hell? I just saw them at $120. LOL Ya grats to whoever copped at $120.
Strange. They were $149 when I first clicked the link.

Back
Top Bottom