Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

When they are called SVSMs everywhere, I'm going to say they are for his high school. If ray Allen was still with the celtics, I'd say it's a celtics thing. But nope.

Dude.... the pattern on the green leather is from Boston Garden. Idk what ray Allen has to do with this.

They also released the Knicks earlier this year. The pistons and Lakers are getting non OG tributes as well.

Last edited:
Ohh now people care about non og 1s. All they gotta do is put na on any jordan now? this is getting sad.

How is this sad I have always liked the 1s but skipped on a lot of color ways because of the jumpman on the heel. I still grabbed a few that I felt the color of the jump man wasn't distracting from the shoe.

Nike made this a easy pass for me by not releasing them...hope it isnt that way for the black toe's if they really are releasing

Pistons and Lakers 1's already released and are on discount. The pistons pair was made of completely different materials. It was kind of weird they chose to go that route with those two pairs.

And can the people starting these NA Retro 1 threads just put "Not Available on NDC" in the title? I don't know how anyone interested in these doesn't get that yet.

Don't forget that JimmyJazz release tomorrow night fellas!

air-jordan-1-celtics-arriving-in-stores.jpg

air-jordan-1-celtics-arriving-in-stores-02-570x406.jpg

air-jordan-1-celtics-arriving-in-stores-01-570x449.jpg

Same dude whos talking about "noobs everywhere!"

Don't start.

ROB always comes into threads with a cluster**** of pictures. Dude was like "not ur pics" like he was claiming they were his. He is new, so he doesn't know what is going on. It happens.

Hush.

These are so dope! I really like the pattern on the green. I know it's a deal breaker for many, but, I'm into it. At first it looked like gum sole which I was excited about but gold is still nice. I wanted to see them in person first but after finding out pretty much no stores are getting them in my area, said f+ck it and ordered a pair on eBay and should be here on RD. can't wait to see in person.

Last edited:
Don't start.

ROB always comes into threads with a cluster**** of pictures. Dude was like "not ur pics" like he was claiming they were his. He is new, so he doesn't know what is going on. It happens.

Hush.
laugh.gif
  nice comprehension skills.  He was talking about the phish jerk.  Pretty obvious.

Last edited:
Don't start.

Hush.
:lol:   nice comprehension skills.  He was talking about the phish jerk.  Pretty obvious.

No I'm pretty sure he was getting on me due to what I said about new members and jordan brand last night in the royals thread,

If not, my bad

No I'm pretty sure he was getting on me due to what I said about new members and jordan brand last night in the royals thread,

If not, my bad
In the 88's thread phish ginger made the actual post "noobs everywhere!" that foot soldier replied to.  I agree with your reply to phish ginger and explanation of what you meant though.

Does anyone remember if their local NT did RSVP's for the Knick's 1's?  I don't have an NT near me, so I never pay much attention to that.  But NT's are just releasing these FCFS Saturday morning, and I know people aren't falling all over each other to get these, but if they're going to be in limited numbers then there doesn't seem to be any consistency if the Knick's were RSVP'd.  Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom