Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Went drinking and forgot to set my alarm
mean.gif

Gonna wait till ebay prices come down.
my stores ddint even carry them  so i gotta wait for ebay to calm down too makes me scared for  the black toes now
damn, forgot all about it
http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/product/jordan-air-jordan-1-hi-og-trainers-555088-315

Only person in line for fcfs at NTLA.....

:lol: @ nobody being in line for these in LA. Especially considering LA is one of the "beastiess" (yeah I know I just made up a word) locations it is when it comes to sneaker hype. I guess hate for the Celts runs that deep there.

Still early though. I'm sure a crowd will eventually gather.

Last edited:
:lol: @ nobody being in line for these in LA. Especially considering LA is one of the "beastiess" (yeah I know I just made up a word) locations it it when it comes to sneaker hype. I guess hate for the Celts runs that deep there.

lol everyone in LA keeps claiming they can walk in stores later in the week and pick these up so the hype is -1000 with the beasties here lol

:lol: @ nobody being in line for these in LA. Especially considering LA is one of the "beastiess" (yeah I know I just made up a word) locations it it when it comes to sneaker hype. I guess hate for the Celts runs that deep there.

lol everyone in LA keeps claiming they can walk in stores later in the week and pick these up so the hype is -1000 with the beasties here lol

Still waiting on my Foot Locker confirmation too.

We have Celtics season tickets (half a season), so this was an absolute must for me.

Nope I'm still waiting for mine too
Me three. Odd, I got my Eastbay confirmation.

This was te first release where I was able to add the shoe when the countdown expired to my cart. Though I ended up having to wait to check out. FTL and family still the fairest in getting a pair of shoes.

these are definitely fantastic quality. got through on NDC here at midnight. changed my mind so I called to cancel, was told might not be possible. after seeing them in person, kind of hope the cancellation doesn't go through

This was te first release where I was able to add the shoe when the countdown expired to my cart. Though I ended up having to wait to check out. FTL and family still the fairest in getting a pair of shoes.

I was getting worried till I came here. But I'm also thinking I should have checked out with the ones I had on Eastbay to be safe.

I hope we get our confirmation emails soon.

And why did SN start the "rumor" that these were a SVSM tribute when they have the parquet in the leather. SMH

Took me about an hour to get my champs confirmation email...if your order shows on your account you should be good to go.

I received my footaction confirmation about 2 1/2 hours ago. I wonder why footlocker is taking so long for those who ordered through ftl.

Same here. Was surprised how easy of a cop this was. Tried on my phone after I checked out from the laptop and got through three different times but I just let them go

JUST MY OPINION, BUT THE BLACK TOE CELTIC JOINTS FROM THE 60+ PACK ARE A LIL' MORE FRESHER THAN THESE... THAT DESIGN ON THE LEATHER JUST KILLED IT FOR ME WITH THESE SHOES,SMH. HOLLA...

CED B.

Surprisingly, a low key release. A lot worse than the Chicago AJ1 and Knicks AJ1. Nike seems to only be making limited quantity of the Air Jordan 1 retros. But I guess the up side is the number of mids they've released so far.

And the Chicago, Black Toes and Royals are definitely the best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom