Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

I was able to cop on online through footaction just had to wait about 12 minutes to checkout.

I tried to add to cart at 8:00am (not because I wanted them, but just to see if they'd be added). Once again, all of the major US retailers are a no-go for me. 

SMH, it's so much easier, for me at least, to get kicks via mom and pop shops, smaller sneaker retailers, or via overseas. 

I am convinced that I must be doing something wrong, lol. 

I tried to add to cart at 8:00am (not because I wanted them, but just to see if they'd be added). Once again, all of the major US retailers are a no-go for me. 

SMH, it's so much easier, for me at least, to get kicks via mom and pop shops, smaller sneaker retailers, or via overseas. 

I am convinced that I must be doing something wrong, lol. 
What type of internet connection?

These definitely sold out online pretty quickly although I don't think demand was that great.

Sizes still up overseas, for very close to retail. 

http://www.footasylum.com/nike-air-jordan-1-hi-og-trainer-046856/

Like I said, I just wanted to see if I could get through, no dice for the US sites, 
mean.gif

eastbay yanked them from my cart just before checkout timer got to zero, i bet these sit in stores. going to have to make a few trips today.

People who missed out on the Royals are making up for it by buying these.

hate the celtics, but love the AJ1 HI with the OG treatment so i picked up a pair off eastbay.

damn they sold out now.. gotta be limited... you can usually still add to cart around a hr after release on most jordans... go to ndc n come back to east bay n double up

Copped two pairs from FTL and EB. I like the Nike Air, tongue and Gold. Wish it were cheaper.

Looks like pairs are drying up.

eastbay yanked them from my cart just before checkout timer got to zero, i bet these sit in stores. going to have to make a few trips today.

FTL yanked them from my cart too. I hesitated for a minute because the free shipping code didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom