Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

i like the shoe, but that pattern killed it for me... if they didnt have the pattern i would've picked them up.

i like the shoe, but that pattern killed it for me... if they didnt have the pattern i would've picked them up.
I personally think the pattern looks pretty nice in person.  It's a subtle way to add a nice commemorative touch but I do think they would have been nicer without the pattern too.

The swastika literally means "to be good". Or another translation can be made: "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self".

This symbol is not a bad one so lets be a little more informed about things since you think that only Nazis used this symbol google it if you have doubts, besides everyone is stretching now days to find bad in nothing. On the subject i love my shoes they look very clean and i cant wait to wear them!

The swastika literally means "to be good". Or another translation can be made: "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self".

This symbol is not a bad one so lets be a little more informed about things since you think that only Nazis used this symbol google it if you have doubts, besides everyone is stretching now days to find bad in nothing. On the subject i love my shoes they look very clean and i cant wait to wear them!
Come on though...you can't expect people to view it that way.  The swastika became a symbol of an evil regime and a terrible time in history.  You're totally right about the origins of the symbol but that does not change what it has come to represent. 

Either way it's a silly argument since it's not a swastika, just the way the pattern looks and we are in total agreement about the shoes though.  They are super clean with or without the swastika-like artifact.

yeah but its just like the arm straight out as the "Heil Hitler" deal was not a bad thing until the Nazis came out, im sticking with the fact that we as humans are way too PC now days though and even if it had a swastika on the pattern i would cop, its not that serious lol

Sweet! just got my tracking number, shoes should arrive on Friday, can't wait to see these in person.

Whatever the symbol represents is not my point whatsoever. I know the meaning stretches further than the nazis and never even said nazi. I just saw it and pointed it out. I definitely wasn't just trying to be negative, Purely observant. But anyways yeah, these are real clean. I'm breakin my pair in today and so far, real nice fit, very comfortable. I love the narrow shape and snug fit.

Just called up the HoH near me, they still have them. Thinking of swinging by just to check out the pattern. I would of definitely copped if there wasnt a pattern, but when I see them in person I'll make the gametime decision. It's nice to have a shoe available days later in stores though.

I come back to check on the thread and people talkin about nazis wt.f
laugh.gif
. i purchased mine for 121.oo def cop. normally i dont buy ones but this shoe matches with that ralph lauren hoody i posted a couple of pages back.

lol at these still sitting. One of the best colorways of the 1s. I wasnt sure if I liked it when I saw it in store but the lighting there was not good. So glad I copped.

Just goes to show even NA won't send Is flying of the shelves like some of you predicted. I am not getting the black and golds this weekend because I dont care for patent leather but I will be gauging how that release is.

Seriously! 1's don't just sell because of NA branding that is for sure. I just called my local Footaction to see if they were getting the patents in this weekend and they said they might not because of how bad these did. Dude said they still have 18 pairs sitting, 3 in my size 10.5. Maybe my area just doesn't have many hype beast types I don't know.

Seriously! 1's don't just sell because of NA branding that is for sure. I just called my local Footaction to see if they were getting the patents in this weekend and they said they might not because of how bad these did. Dude said they still have 18 pairs sitting, 3 in my size 10.5. Maybe my area just doesn't have many hype beast types I don't know.
I live in Chicago where people line up for days in below freezing weather. I meant to get up for the online release but I drank with my sister and some of her friends. I drank most of a 5th of Effen since all 4 of their female tolerances combined is less than mine. I was going to run over to HoH at noon. I didnt end up there till 5 PM I got the last 11.5 but they had almost a full size run at 5 PM. That doesn't happen even for shoes that sold "bad" (Crimson IIIs, Military IVs, etc).

Although the Black toes are going to be hard to get I predict the shadows being almost as easy to cop.

I like when shoes sit a couple days so everyone who wants to cop can. This release went down like the Knicks, and judging by those, these will be gone in regular sizes in a week or so.

lol at these still sitting. One of the best colorways of the 1s.

Woah woah way, lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

Seriously! 1's don't just sell because of NA branding that is for sure.

None of these would have sold if they had a jumpman tag with a jumpman on the back, I'll assure you that. If they were a phat release I'm sure half the people here would lose interest.

The na and blank heel sold these to the majority of people who bought them :lol: in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom