Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

eewww... nasty *** stank **** hooker lol
mean.gif
you have to be at least 15 or you dont like females. how is this nasty? you cant even see her face. she def has shape.
eyes.gif
 stripper not hooker

Last edited:
yeah well ive never been to a strip club (never had to pay to see naked ladies) so yeah that sht is disgusting and i know where my balls have been so go ahead and do your thing with nasty strippers and yes there is no such thing as one that isnt nasty (keep lieing to yourself)

yeah well ive never been to a strip club (never had to pay to see naked ladies) so yeah that sht is disgusting and i know where my balls have been so go ahead and do your thing with nasty strippers and yes there is no such thing as one that isnt nasty (keep lieing to yourself)

LOL @ catching feelings and admitting you would put balls in your mouth before touching a woman..........View media item 293359.................

yall are funny in here i have to admit that but yeah i wouldnt touch her with a 10 ft pole and this dude says it like id lick my own balls before touching ANY woman, not the case i just dont get close enough to smell nasty strippers, evidently atleast 2 in this room like STD women in clubs screwin dudes for money, do you i guess

yall are funny in here i have to admit that but yeah i wouldnt touch her with a 10 ft pole and this dude says it like id lick my own balls before touching ANY woman, not the case i just dont get close enough to smell nasty strippers, evidently atleast 2 in this room like STD women in clubs screwin dudes for money, do you i guess
when i look at an attractive women, like facial features or a nice body my normal instinct or any man's reaction is to think dirty thoughts about that particular women or glance at certain parts of there body. Now if my driving around the las Vega's strip and i see a women showing off her body and she comes up to my car and tells me " hey give me 20 bucks and ill please you in any way shape or form" i would say that's NASTY.  YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE. one is a photo of women dancing on a pole could of been Kim kardashian or whoever u like. the other is a women selling her self to you. So i guess when you saw that clip with the girls shaking there junk on the pole from that movie dust till dawn, that was nasty too. 

A picture of a women on strip club. (she could have a limit, maybe shell dance get her tips and use that money for med school, who knows) uncertain, unknown.

a hooker walking up to you and ask you to pay for some sex  #nasty, why because we know her motive and we know where shes been.

i have never ventured into any of those places because that's not my style, the risk of catching something is HIGH. But saying every stripper has std's is pure ignorant.  I'm sure for every strip club there's at least one or maybe 2 clean females.

Last edited:
i would say grails is missused when describing shoes that are being sold but any shoe could be someones "grail" even if they suck in your eyes

Back
Top Bottom