Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

These suck in person. I checked them out at Jimmy Jazz and they feel like a cheap cash in. I liked the inital pics but in person they look tacky.

Copped on the eastbay restock. With the coupon code I got off kicks deals they were 139.99 shipped don't know how o got away with no tax here in GA

The swastika literally means "to be good". Or another translation can be made: "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self".

This symbol is not a bad one so lets be a little more informed about things since you think that only Nazis used this symbol google it if you have doubts, besides everyone is stretching now days to find bad in nothing. On the subject i love my shoes they look very clean and i cant wait to wear them!
REPPED for truth

Last edited:
Lol it's really an homage to the old Boston garden not TD.

haha whoops wouldnt know, not a celtics fan.:tongue: pretty cool none the less

but isnt TD garden also modeled after boston garden now the floor at least.

Last edited:
How are they a cheap cash in?

do i have to draw a diagram? this is the third Celtic coloway of the Jordan 1 alone. the DMP Celtics and lets not forget the Black/Green Celtic Phat Mids. how many more Celtic colorways do we need? the only consolation is that these can be a good base to make custom Black/Gold 1s.

These suck in person. I checked them out at Jimmy Jazz and they feel like a cheap cash in. I liked the inital pics but in person they look tacky.

Have you seen the Detroit or Lakers mids? That's a cheap cash in.

They actually put some effort in to these. These are better than the Knicks IMO, but I don't like the Celtics and could never see myself wearing these.

Last edited:
How are they a cheap cash in?

do i have to draw a diagram? this is the third Celtic coloway of the Jordan 1 alone. the DMP Celtics and lets not forget the Black/Green Celtic Phat Mids. how many more Celtic colorways do we need? the only consolation is that these can be a good base to make custom Black/Gold 1s.

A diagram would be nice.

>D

These aren't too bad.

Seen them in person at HOH.

Still gonna have to pass.

Lets see a gold lace swap, anyone?

Have you seen the Detroit or Lakers mids? That's a cheap cash in.

They actually put some effort in to these. These are better than the Knicks IMO, but I don't like the Celtics and could never see myself wearing these.

for the record, those were crap too. take away the parquet floor design on these and they could have easily been SVSMs, Leprachauns, Magic Bishop Don Juans, and a million other colorways. The Knicks blow these away so much its not even funny. I think those could have easily been a pair that could have release back in 1985.

For some reason these remind me of those god awful Leroy Smith 1s

^ I agree 100%.

I definitely could see the Knicks 1 being an OG color way.

The color blocking is so perfect.

for the record, those were crap too. take away the parquet floor design on these and they could have easily been SVSMs, Leprachauns, Magic Bishop Don Juans, and a million other colorways. The Knicks blow these away so much its not even funny. I think those could have easily been a pair that could have release back in 1985.

For some reason these remind me of those god awful Leroy Smith 1s
The Knicks are just okay, these are bomb

finally got my shoes... i think its the first release all year and half of last that doesnt smell like glue....

The Knicks are just okay, these are bomb

different strokes for different folks i guess, but i think these are trash and the Knicks are classic.

what people see in these monstrosities ill never know. as a SB dunk theyd be decent but as a OG style Jordan 1, no.

Finally got to see these in person. I'm not crazy about them, but I do like them. I'd say I like the Knicks a little more, but these definitely aren't bad.

Back
Top Bottom