Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

What?!

mean.gif
LOL sorry, just the only reason I can see in the future to break them out right now.  Not saying something won't come up between now and then. 

Lol i still have a lot of shoes i havent worn. A lot of it has to do with chicago winters also sometimes i dont have any clothes I would like to wear with em bu sometimes i am too lazy to get around to it. NA IIIs i am keeping as traid bait. I have a feeling NA BCIIIs will be out soon.

Lol i still have a lot of shoes i havent worn. A lot of it has to do with chicago winters also sometimes i dont have any clothes I would like to wear with em bu sometimes i am too lazy to get around to it. NA IIIs i am keeping as traid bait. I have a feeling NA BCIIIs will be out soon.
Yeah, I'm the same way.  I don't like breaking out a new pair unless I have a reason, and St. Louis weather is very unpredictable which leads me to not wear or get some out if there's even a threat of rain/mud. 

Yeah, I'm the same way.  I don't like breaking out a new pair unless I have a reason, and St. Louis weather is very unpredictable which leads me to not wear or get some out if there's even a threat of rain/mud. 
Yah I typically have to have a reason to UNDS something. It doesnt have to be a backstage meet and greet with Kanye. I would unds something to see my sister, if I am going shopping downtown, to get a tattoo, etc. I do not unds for no ***** tho.

I think these are dope. I wasn't sure exactly how I was gonna feel about them until i seen them in person.

Picked up mine in NJ yesterday, and they are dope in person! Though I would've preferred no design on the green leather, the gold accents and quality put these over the Celtics DMP in my opinion. However, if the design was meant to represent the old Garden's parquet floor, I'll rock with it!

Have to admit these really are nice in person. One of the few 1 variations i actually like. These are true sleeper shoe.

Back
Top Bottom