Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Thinking about green laces its worth a try ill post pics too if anyone is interested to see how it looks to gold (what color I have in there now)

Slept on these hard but couldn't resist for the price! Scooped my pair from my local kicksusa for 79.99 and they are BEAUTS 
happy.gif

paid full retail for my pair and i love them and aint even mad about it, i think these are such a clean shoe, the only gripe that could possibly be made is the design on the shoe but overall the colors pop well and it is constructed fairly well, i love mine

@tmitch412if you like these, hope you didnt miss the killer deals at our local Villas. Might still be goin on.

Do tell, I've been to the one in C3 - but didnt see many killer deals?

Scratch that, thought you said JJ for some reason - I'll have to check out villa

Last edited:
For me, its the Celtic court pattern on the green that makes the shoe not enticing to drop money on. Reminds me of the highlight film 1's that were overdone.

I got my sz 11 on ebay for $100 a month ago. I really wasn't a fan of this shoe when i saw pics because of the pattern on the green but on feet its not even that noticable. I been wearing them a lot and they definitely keep growing on me more and more.

Back
Top Bottom