Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

333B5EE3-3B0D-4378-97D3-BBA5321FFEDF.png

Got early access on this account I made 2-3 weeks ago.. I guess that thing about Nike favoring new accounts might hold some weight :nerd:

I got a notification yesterday and I don’t see it today. Ole well guess I will check back at 11.

I love how reservations are open on the FTL app for these but yet no stores in a 100 mile radius are getting them. It seems like they are trying to make these limited just like the OG’s.

does Nike every block people with multiple accounts? I've always wanted to make a second account for myself but using the same phone number and name I feel would be a problem

Literally

got new accounts and everything

nike is big trash

do you spend $ on the new accounts? I spent $225 at the outlets on my new account & got access. I’ve heard staying active on it helps as well, liking shoes & sharing etc.
I hadn’t got access to a release in a min on my old account so was like :wow: when I saw it on my new account.

do you spend $ on the new accounts? I spent $225 at the outlets on my new account & got access. I’ve heard staying active on it helps as well, liking shoes & sharing etc.
I hadn’t got access to a release in a min on my old account so was like :wow: when I saw it on my new account.
got an account I made over the summer with like 1k in purchase so yes lol

my OG account probably 30k in purchase and had that for 10 years and never got a damn thing

hence my complaining for the last 7 or so since they've been doing Snkrs, draws, and access

Hit up kickscrew. Odd response but, I think it's good news? Maybe just a standard automated response?

Your item is being transferred to our quality control center at the moment.

Your order will be shipped once the process is completed and the tracking information will be sent to you after it has been dispatched.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

These are insanely nice. Mochas got all the attention and when I got them in today they were not on the level of these CO.JP's. Must be the koolaid because these are way softer. The worst part is the synthetic navy suede.

Back
Top Bottom