Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Don’t love the tongue. Haven’t seen in hand though. But the colorway never did much for me. It’s okay. Like those Sb lows more

Don’t love the tongue. Haven’t seen in hand though. But the colorway never did much for me. It’s okay. Like those Sb lows more
I wonder what the tongue will be like on these considering how thin it is and its leather opposed to mesh. I also feel if you dont wear high enough socks that material at the top of the tongue will rub on the leg. I know this because i have a pair of Lebron 17s and it looks to have similar material at the top of the tongue and it made it uncomfortable to wear.

The Navy on the SBs is the suede type that you can see the brush stokes on however the leather on the CO.JP is much more tumbled and feels soft to the touch.
The colourway is fire though, I’d advise people not to miss these!
3DA6C427-EAA6-4731-918B-FBBFCE83AB94.jpeg

Didn't realize the color difference. Makes me wish I purchased those lows back then. :smh:
Nonetheless, will attempt the new one this month.

PO

Has anyone had luck adding multiple pairs in cart on KicksCrew? A few friends and I were trying to purchase together to cut down the shipping costs but I'm only having luck adding one pair.

Kickscrew shows $350 when i try to check out with a sz 8.5 WTF

Has anyone had luck adding multiple pairs in cart on KicksCrew? A few friends and I were trying to purchase together to cut down the shipping costs but I'm only having luck adding one pair.

My guess is that's probably exactly why its happening. Their shipping is OD.

Remember the good ol days of the free shipping promo... back when the had Js for below retail. The good ol days.

They don’t allow you to order multiple pairs in one order
You gotta pay shipping for each pair
They don’t even have the regular cheaper shipping option
You gotta pay for the expensive express shipping
They on some BS

For those familiar with Kickscrew....do they send any kind of order confirmation? Do they just take the order and then ship out the shoes?

Been a couple days now with no indication my order exists other then the charge on my card lol.

Also can't even log into my account and reset password email never gets sent lol.

For those familiar with Kickscrew....do they send any kind of order confirmation? Do they just take the order and then ship out the shoes?

Been a couple days now with no indication my order exists other then the charge on my card lol.

Also can't even log into my account and reset password email never gets sent lol.

When I bought my Flint 13 from them, they never sent an email saying it was shipped. Only an order confirmation.

If you have a FedEx account, you'll know when they ship it out.

On the FTL app I’m seeing that these are going to only be released in stores. Is SNKRS the only one selling these online?

Raffle up on hibbetts app

I've never hit on a single hibbett raffle or release, all I get are a million spam notifications, I've literally downloaded and deleted the app at least 20 times, lol.

Anyway I entered, waiting on my L.

Back
Top Bottom