Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

It is effed up when you are trying to help a fellow NTer with a pair of these and they have an attitude talking about if you are not selling them for retail plus shipping then I do not want them. UMMMM, how about instead of the attitude they could have just ask me how much I am selling them for to open up the conversation. So, because of that they are not gonna get them (not from me anyway)! It really makes me not want to help anybody else on here like that. I am not a reseller, so I do not any crazy prices (@NIKEONLY33 and spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour can back that up), but when I am trying to be nice and you come at me with an attitude and I have the merchandise that YOU are looking for, then I will shut it down immediately! :emoji_v:
What size is it? If it’s a 12 I got you. 🙌🏽

It is effed up when you are trying to help a fellow NTer with a pair of these and they have an attitude talking about if you are not selling them for retail plus shipping then I do not want them. UMMMM, how about instead of the attitude they could have just ask me how much I am selling them for to open up the conversation. So, because of that they are not gonna get them (not from me anyway)! It really makes me not want to help anybody else on here like that. I am not a reseller, so I do not any crazy prices (@NIKEONLY33 and spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour can back that up), but when I am trying to be nice and you come at me with an attitude and I have the merchandise that YOU are looking for, then I will shut it down immediately! :emoji_v:

What size? :emoji_eyes: Feel free to send me a PM

X XXXXX - my bad, my message got tied into the quote for some reason. I can't send you a PM but depending on size, I'm interested. Several folks on NT can vouch for me.

Pickups this am
EB8E81D0-1397-4C7B-A205-20114D79105D.jpeg

Group shot
0264DB51-CF7E-449B-B531-B690FC48402E.jpeg

If anyone has an extra Size 11, I'd love to get my hands on a 2020 pair to go with my 2001 pair. Very cool to see other NTers helping out. :nthat:

runyc runyc I saw you quoted my message but your m
It is effed up when you are trying to help a fellow NTer with a pair of these and they have an attitude talking about if you are not selling them for retail plus shipping then I do not want them. UMMMM, how about instead of the attitude they could have just ask me how much I am selling them for to open up the conversation. So, because of that they are not gonna get them (not from me anyway)! It really makes me not want to help anybody else on here like that. I am not a reseller, so I do not do any crazy prices (@NIKEONLY33 and spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour can back that up), but when I am trying to be nice and you come at me with an attitude and I have the merchandise that YOU are looking for, then I will shut it down immediately! :emoji_v:

if it’s a 10.5 or 11, I’ll take it

It is effed up when you are trying to help a fellow NTer with a pair of these and they have an attitude talking about if you are not selling them for retail plus shipping then I do not want them. UMMMM, how about instead of the attitude they could have just ask me how much I am selling them for to open up the conversation. So, because of that they are not gonna get them (not from me anyway)! It really makes me not want to help anybody else on here like that. I am not a reseller, so I do not do any crazy prices (@NIKEONLY33 and spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour can back that up), but when I am trying to be nice and you come at me with an attitude and I have the merchandise that YOU are looking for, then I will shut it down immediately! :emoji_v:
I can back X XXXXX up and stand by that. Next time I will just double up and not give anybody else a fair price if you’re gonna act like 🤡 🤡 🤡

We wanted to help someone out that struck out and not make any profit.

Hit on the Xhibition raffle! I know it's a longshot, but if anyone is looking for a 9 and has a 12, I would be interested in a size swap. Looking to lace my nephew with a dope birthday/Christmas gift.

For anyone w/ a Hibbett online raffle win.. should we have received any follow up email this morning?

Back
Top Bottom