Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Get what you like bro

Had 5 pairs of bred toes, wore 1 held 1 traded 1 and sold 2. Have 3 pairs of banneds as well and I barely wear my bred toes since I gravitate toward my breds 1s and bred ajkos. Got everything at retail and not the biggest fan of paying resale. I acknowledge the price they are going for but in my mind I’d do a trade and take cash with it before I pay 400+ for a shoe that retailed for 160. I got lucky a lot through the years to double on OG colorway 1s, sometimes triple or more but in the scheme of things I wouldn’t let my extra Chicago’s royals or shadows go seeing that I like all of those more

Stayed up all night playing cold war and missed the SNKRS drop :smh: . Any leads on a 12? Hopefully these drop like the silvers and I can scoop on GOAT

My local Niketown has/had them. When I got there, the smallest size they had left was 11.5.
Perhaps other Niketowns have them as well so maybe worth calling.

X XXXXX - If it's still available, would you be able to reach out to me, please? Can't send message to you, but I believe we wear the same size based on our Crater AJ1 discussion a few months back!

y’all realize if no one pays resale we’d all get em for retail?
1605386231422.gif

I know hella sruck out, but man this is easily by far the most offer up "got em" screenshots that I've seen

Back
Top Bottom