Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

White looks super clean, but most of my sneakers have white laces so I may start with Navy, too.

These Always had Navy laces back in 01, so I love that look. The white is definitely clean, but the Navy feels right on these.

It's been 14 days today that I ordered these from StockX and the status still says in route to StockX. I ordered the Silver Japans the same day from them, got those 5 days ago and ordered the Blk/Gold OG's 4 days after and I got those 2 days ago. IDK, I'm thinking about contacting them to see what's going on.

It's been 14 days today that I ordered these from StockX and the status still says in route to StockX. I ordered the Silver Japans the same day from them, got those 5 days ago and ordered the Blk/Gold OG's 4 days after and I got those 2 days ago. IDK, I'm thinking about contacting them to see what's going on.

That’s bull****. Are they coming from overseas? If so, I would try to cancel and order from where you know it’s coming from within the US.

That’s bull****. Are they coming from overseas? If so, I would try to cancel and order from where you know it’s coming from within the US.
I have no idea where the shoes initially ship from as they don't automatically provide shipping info until the item is shipped from (in this case) StockX's possession to me.

I have no idea where the shoes initially ship from as they don't automatically provide shipping info until the item is shipped from (in this case) StockX's possession to me.

Has to be overseas for it to be 2 weeks. I usually start following up with these companies if it’s been a few days without the package getting to them. Otherwise, you will be in the dark for weeks and they have no urgency behind supporting you.

Yup....time to reach out. I had that happen on a pair I shipped to them. They "authenticated" it....didn't pay me out for 2 weeks, so I reached out and they said it was awaiting verification again. I check the status and it went back into awaiting and then got authenticated again and I got paid 2 days later. They weren't gonna do **** unless I talked to them. Like 3god 3god said, they have no urgency to support you unless you make them.

Yup....time to reach out. I had that happen on a pair I shipped to them. They "authenticated" it....didn't pay me out for 2 weeks, so I reached out and they said it was awaiting verification again. I check the status and it went back into awaiting and then got authenticated again and I got paid 2 days later. They weren't gonna do **** unless I talked to them. Like 3god 3god said, they have no urgency to support you unless you make them.
Ain’t that the truth!

I just got an update a couple hours ago that they received it. So I should have them in a few days. This is my 44th purchase with them and only the second time it's taken this long. The other was for my re-cop of the Turbo Greens that initially didn't past authentication.

I ordered the silvers off GOAT, it came from Japan directly and DHL sent it to the wrong house. I was lucky to find them before they got stolen.

Yeah, DHL just delivered my brothers package to the wrong house last week and he's still waiting for them to try and retrieve and redeliver it.

I was nervous AF when DHL was delivering the Banned Air Ships (since they came from the UK) but thankfully they showed up alright. Fedex dude here has been pissing me off. Two recent deliveries, a PS5 and red NFR's, required signature and he's signing them for me. Doesn't ring my bell either. Only reason I know is because I'm working from home and my ring camera tells me he's outside. But signing my name? I have no recourse if it gets stolen then. Hell no. I called Fedex both times to complain about him, but at least I got them

Finally came in! 2 days ago, just laced em up. I struck out on RD (Nov 14), and paid a reseller on IG who’s pair was getting delivered from a boutique shop. Shoes arrived to him, he went out of town (thanksgiving) then finally shipped, 8 day shipping Utah to FL. 26 days after RD I got my shoes

AJ1 shoe of the year imo

D71A8637-E296-409A-8F81-3884007F2A5C.jpeg
0E901DEA-4C7D-48A6-80B9-1B2F26C62E8A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom