Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Unpopular opinion, i dont like international pairs because it doesnt have that little flappy msrp tag

785B1228-322F-472B-A69A-CD1C4086E92D.jpeg

Got my whole fam covered.🙏

**** GOAT Instant Ship!
**** GOAT facilities Overseas
**** FEDEX!

After 9 days, 5 of which my package was stuck in a facility in Taiwan, and fighting with FedEx for a week, I finally have my ****in shoes. Word of advice: If you go the instant ship route, make sure you have the option to upgrade to Next Day Shipping. It’s only $13 more, and should mean it’s coming from a US facility. If you are already paying extra for instant ship, it will be worth the next day shipping, which I’m gonna guess is UPS, because all of my US GOAT orders have been delivered by UPS. Unfortunately my order did not have that option - and if I would have known sooner, it would have been a sign these were coming from an overseas facility.

432BC5FA-D39F-4DF1-9FDA-00E0D310E8EA.jpeg

Last edited:
**** GOAT Instant Ship!
**** FEDEX!

After 9 days, 5 of which my package was stuck in a facility in Taiwan, and fighting with FedEx for a week, I finally have my ****in shoes. Word of advice: If you go the instant ship route, make sure you have the option to upgrade to Next Day Shipping. It’s only $13 more, and should mean it’s coming from a US facility. If you are already paying extra for instant ship, it will be worth the next day shipping, which I’m gonna guess is UPS, because all of my US GOAT orders have been delivered by UPS. Unfortunately my order did not have that option - and if I would have known sooner, it would have been a sign these were coming from an overseas facility.

You sound pissed for getting boned.

But what about the shoes?

**** GOAT Instant Ship!
**** FEDEX!

9 days for instant ship is unacceptable. Complain to GOAT and get a credit, bro. I know you hate complaining (wink wink) but you paid extra to get them quicker and that didn’t happen.

9 days for instant ship is unacceptable. Complain to GOAT and get a credit, bro. I know you hate complaining (wink wink) but you paid extra to get them quicker and that didn’t happen.

I started complaining to them 3 days in. Got $13 credit which Is the difference between next day and standard shipping, which makes no sense, because I didn’t even get next day shipping. I requested the $17 processing fee + the extra $14 in list price for Instant ship, but they haven’t responded.

Back
Top Bottom