Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Screenshot_20200809-034557_Foot Locker.jpg

No. Where did you get yours ?

One of my best friends from high school Teaches English in Hong Kong. He said he got them at the Nike on Parks Lane Shoppers Boulevard. He shipped them DHL to me. Is that a common thing in foreign boxes?

Last edited:
One of my best friends from high school Teaches English in Hong Kong. He said he got them at the Nike on Parks Lane Shoppers Boulevard. He shipped them DHL to me. Is that a common thing in foreign boxes?

Yeah you're fine. A lot of legit shoes from Asia have cards like that.

That little barcode sticker with the numbers under the barcode come with pairs from goat.

F8A29DC4-9BAA-4B58-B57E-A1DCD8F14A68.jpeg

My court purples on the left are actually from Goat. Does not have the same little barcode. I actually have that little barcode on a couple pairs of 3s that were bought at an actual store as well. Just saying, not trying to be combative at all,sir.

F8A29DC4-9BAA-4B58-B57E-A1DCD8F14A68.jpeg

My court purples on the left are actually from Goat. Does not have the same little barcode. I actually have that little barcode on a couple pairs of 3s that were bought at an actual store as well. Just saying, not trying to be combative at all,sir.
That sticker on the right is def from goat. they all come with it

I'm trying to educate that man but he think he know what he's doing. All good g so long as your happy.

Got a pair but sadly not my size. Will have to trade somehow locally. Love the box though, kind of takes me back to the SB silver box era.

Funny, I had sold both silver and navy 2001s a few years back locally because I didn’t care for mids and hadn’t touched them in years.

0191DB64-6380-49AE-860D-36747E8E3840.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom