Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

I'd suggest just getting them now if you can afford it, even if there's a small premium. I don't think they'll go much lower than they currently are and they're better than the Mochas. I might pick up a second pair right now because I expect them to rise once more people get their hands on them and others strike out. They're already rising a little.

I also don't mind whatever suede/nubuck material they used because it seems like it'd be easier to keep clean without damaging it. The nappy sort of suede just gets dirty way too easily and I've found that erasers don't always do the trick.

These are insanely nice. Mochas got all the attention and when I got them in today they were not on the level of these CO.JP's. Must be the koolaid because these are way softer. The worst part is the synthetic navy suede.
ITA.....these are WAAYYY better than the Mochas IMO. I have them here for somebody else and I have not touched them, but just looking at them I can see the leather is of actual quality.

I prefer the Silvers. Was able to cop those for retail, Will try for these, but if I don’t get for retail, I’m not pressed. This is a Cowboys colorway, and I hate the Cowboys

I shop there often, jus called the store they do tickets every tues b4 release that week, today I went for the 5s an they were doin tickets for 1s also, win win situation

That's dope. I was wondering if they were like gate keeping. I hate when they do stuff like this but don't really tell people or you have to be glued to them to know which is ridic.

I just checked Jimmy Jazz locally and they already closed their raffle. I’ll try my luck on SNKRS once again, i have pretty good luck with Jordan 1s on there

Where did you hear that? If that’s the case I should just be ready to take an L on Saturday.

one of those annoying sneakers youtubers. Tommytv says 80,000 and sneaker huddle says 100,000...take it for what it’s worth, dunno how accurate

My daughter and I entered a raffle at a local boutique and apparently there were quite a few entries for a size 10 🤦🏻‍♂️. I’m confident I will get a pair for retail however!

This is why I copped early. I already knew how this release was going down. Not a chance in the 23rd level of hell I'm putting any faith in SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom