Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

I bought these early to avoid a SNKRs headache. This morning I tried for my friend in his size and of course I hit. The last three sneakers I hit on SNKRs are pairs I hit for friends. Haven’t been able to get anything I wanted this year for myself. Gotta love it.
1FAB9397-5541-443F-B115-6EBF7A22ADD6.png

These aren’t selling for too much over retail. Might have to pull the trigger.

I’m surprised these don’t have mocha level hype

Man F Snkrs as usual. I carted my 10.5 check out to pending... got some lame sorry error message, then was able to actually cart a 10.5 AGAIN after that wait :wow: (got a little excited) then it was pending for like what felt like an hour then got my L. Thank you Nike for saving me at least 1K this weekend... seriously though, what's it gonna take for me to get my first ever Snkrs W I'm like 0 for 100 at least all time.

It’s been a while since I’ve ordered off SNKRS. But is Nike still shipping in the please come steal me boxes? My Amazon package hub is down and I’m guessing they’re going to leave my order at the door.

Made a rookie mistake today. Wasn’t by my computer and blanked out on the CVV number during checkout. Those few seconds cost me. Can’t win em all I guess. Cheers to those who copped! :nthat:

i hope every pair sold is mysteriously destroyed in an unexplainable phenomenon

it is 2020 so you never know maybe the Murder Hornets infest the stockroom and destroy them. 🤣

Congrats to anyone who got a pair, and F off the ones who got multiples (not letting us skinny people even eat) j/p congrats to y'all to. I think this was my last attempt at snkrs release. Just a waste of time for me since they released the app.

All the Asians should get the Japan’s lmaoooo just cappin.....

Took an L with my account and payment error with the wifeys.... on to the next!

C248B4EA-88AA-4FCB-A34C-708F4A7E8BB0.png

Already copped the DNA’s and those royal 90s off LH with their sale yesterday. Fire reds, 9’s and 11’s are sure to be an easy cop to finish my year so I’m not too broken up about it......at least that’s the logic I keep trying to force into my head😂

Got a paypal invoice from some store I entered a raffle for in my size 9.5 (GB's in NYC). But I wasn't too sure about them so I wanted to wait to see what happened with SNKRS. Plus they somehow charged $59.99 for shipping bringing the total to $229.99...ridiculous

Went for my 9.5 on SNKRS and struck out. So started going for other sizes. At 10:10, was able to get a 10.5 smh.

So I copped the 9.5 from that store. I'm sure my cousin will want that 10.5 I got

Back
Top Bottom