Air Jordan 1 High Premier - Varsity Red - Dark Army - GUCCI! Sharp detailed photos

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

I feel bad for those that slept on these, I picked up a pair of these and the lasers for retail on release date, easy pick up. the quality on both shoes is good. the suede and leather is butter. these are nice for the winter.
indeed.

pimp.gif

df9153e73bad4081336a02decf1dabd8c224221.pjpg

Anybody in Atlanta wanna point me in the right direction to finding these. They are growing on me every time I see em.

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

Looked on shoetrends and they were sold out, anyone know other size still selling them?

they got em on uptempoair for 145 which is way too much to pay imo

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

Looked on shoetrends and they were sold out, anyone know other size still selling them?

they got em on uptempoair for 145 which is way too much to pay imo

You can catch em from uptempo air eBay store for $119 shipped in certain sizes.I wear a size 12 and that was the price I paid.$119 shipped isn't bad atall.

Originally Posted by 1Airjordan 23K

Anyone wanna hook me up with a size 9 for cheap?
or know a place online that still has em?

I saw a few of these floating around on eBay about a month ago...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by wren32

wouldnt wear em if they was free.

thats what you say now... i said that about the red supreme Blazers back when they released and now i cant stop looking at them.
29o6g5y.jpg

wouldnt wear them with shorts tho.
Thanks a lot. Now I'm definitely getting a pair. Those look dope
pimp.gif

What jeans are those btw?

funny I see my old post from a year ago on the same page..lol. I sold my pair but looking to get another one soon. they look way better in person.

They're actually pretty dope. Extremely comfortable.

But the velvet material on the sock liner makes my socks slips, so I have to tie a rubber band around my sock to keep them from slipping.
laugh.gif

Other than that, they're actually a really well put together Air Jordan 1.

4133432865_d1b4436fb6_o.png

Too much red, always thought they were a good release though.... don't think I would ever cop and the 1 is my favorite sig; they just dont do it for me

glasses.gif

wow you gravedigg a year old post to ask this how many pg's back did you go to find this thread......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

wow you gravedigg a year old post to ask this how many pg's back did you go to find this thread......

nah lol...
I went to google and typed in Jordan retro 1 high premier gucci size 9 and this thread popped up and i was like hey might as well ask...
and wow, its already been a year? Didn't even realize. time goes by fast these days i guess

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I saw a few of these floating around on eBay about a month ago...

Yea I saw some too.. To late now, there is none in size 9. these grew on me so thats why im trynna get a pair in size 9.
Perfect for the winter too
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom