Air Jordan 1 High Premier - Varsity Red - Dark Army - GUCCI! Sharp detailed photos

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Any size 9 or 9.5 of the varsity red/dark army still around Los Angeles?
nerd.gif
PM me if you know any spots that still have them please. Thank you!

might want to check House of Hoops..

I just want to thank everybody who passed on these. I was able to get these and the lasers for 180 out the door yesterday.

They grew on me so I went and copped them at our New House of Hoops. Cant stand the laces though so Im just going to get the Gucci Stark laces.

Wore these to Miami last weekend and fools were drooling askin me "where you get those?!" Even at shoe gallery.

First I didn't like em, then I started feelin them a little bit, but now I don't like them anymore. Too much red like clown shoes.

Originally Posted by wren32

wouldnt wear em if they was free.

thats what you say now... i said that about the red supreme Blazers back when they released and now i cant stop looking at them.
29o6g5y.jpg

wouldnt wear them with shorts tho.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by wren32

wouldnt wear em if they was free.

thats what you say now... i said that about the red supreme Blazers back when they released and now i cant stop looking at them.
29o6g5y.jpg

wouldnt wear them with shorts tho.

pimp.gif
ordered these off shoetrends and were much better in person

I feel bad for those that slept on these, I picked up a pair of these and the lasers for retail on release date, easy pick up. the quality on both shoes isgood. the suede and leather is butter. these are nice for the winter.

Back
Top Bottom