Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

It’s hard to win on SNKRS when people make multiple accounts. If SNKRS did something where you had to authenticate your entry with a unique FaceID or finger print then I think people with only one entry would have a better shot.

so it looks like a fair amount of us were able to hit on snkrs and the rest of the success was in store. seems like it was mostly Ls everywhere else online, I guess due to bots.

I was fortunate today on the draw, which usually isn't the case. I'm seriously thinking about botting up now tho. seems like that's the only way for consistent success online..

:nerd:
Honestly wouldn't blame you :lol: I had one for a few months but kept taking Ls so I just dropped it for a bit. Aggravating as hell missing on stuff

These were eligible for VIP coupons

Mine never loads to my account and didn’t bring mine with me :smh:

Picked up wifey pair , got my personal off the draw :smokin

2BB846F8-E4FA-4BE0-9D77-D92930F04946.jpeg

DA9FEB88-535D-4775-8671-B5913D335B17.jpeg

Had some homies there they said that there was just no control or organization so police shut it down. I knew it was gonna happen. Can’t be doing fcfs with $700 shoes. This release should’ve been a raffle every where

That’s what I don’t do FCFS in ATL for limited releases. I wonder how they will release them now?

Sold for 912 on X.

On to the next.

And by next, I mean Black/Bred Friday.

Sorry to those that missed. Keep trying.

This is my first draw hit in like a year or more.

Back
Top Bottom