Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

I’m hoping I hit good on this release...I put a raffle in all throughout the Midwest lol I gotta at least get 1

Finish line is doing FCFS on these

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1565924242176.jpg
    FB_IMG_1565924242176.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 93
What if you call and ask for the manager and the person lies and says he's the manager?

I despise the fake finishline in Macys...takes mu whole mood down when I see them young punks.

My bad, I had a moment. Lol

The one nearest me is roseville Galleria. Here in Sacramento.

You’re near Sacramento? You said you won at undefeated Silver Lake, which is in Los Angeles County.

You said that on Monday, even though emails went out today (Thursday).

You also said that last Friday there was going to be a raffle for Travis Scott Lows.

@Methodical Management This troll has been feeding us false info nonstop, and is legitimately wasting our time.

i got FTL/FTA employees hitting me up for pairs its gonna be ruff 2moro, i wanna see all the big sz winners i know a couple are gonna get lucky

You’re near Sacramento? You said you won at undefeated Silver Lake, which is in Los Angeles County.

You also said that last Friday there was going to be a raffle for Travis Scott Lows.

@Methodical Management This troll has been feeding us false info nonstop, and is legitimately wasting our time.
unfortunately there are ways to secure an UNDFTD win ahead of time

Lol. Wow

How much you charge for detective work?

Back
Top Bottom