Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

I sold mine on SX for $775 on Saturday.

D'oh.
it'll mostly likely go back down to that this week, but not for long. this is insane. no way I'd rather have these over real black toes. I don't particularly care for the corduroy satin or the wings logo. the game is way outta hand. this can't last but so much longer, especially with another recession coming, pretty much guaranteed BEFORE the 2020 election...
:nerd:

it'll mostly likely go back down to that this week, but not for long. this is insane. no way I'd rather have these over real black toes. I don't particularly care for the corduroy satin or the wings logo. the game is way outta hand. this can't last but so much longer, especially with another recession coming, pretty much guaranteed BEFORE the 2020 election...
Well..........Considering they`re a womens shoe, lol.

I`m not surprised. satin Bred and Royals are woth alot more than their counterpart.........Considering that, i dont see how ANYONE is surprised really. (Besides the fact that those were dumb limited.......But still. Royals could have been had for under $1000 for awhile )

when does Eastbay usually ship? making me nervous!

its Monday 10 am est and you nervous already calm down buddy some shipping facilities just getting their day going. a lable would have to be created scanned and sometimes the shipping company doesn't update for while. once the company updates then you get a shipping email.

recession ain't going to stop these folks from buying shoes..... lots of the people paying those prices have recession proof money and or just have a lot disposable income. usually necessities gas, housing, and food are hit , and lower middle income people are getting snuffed by a recession. those people don't buy sneakers at that price.

trust lux brands (not saying these are lux item) but lux brands LV,Gucci, and the bunch still going to sell items to people in their price points. so in a sense it will go on cause its a different market at that price point and in a way people who are paying those prices want it so.

to feel special of course lmao

recession ain't going to stop these folks from buying shoes..... lots of the people paying those prices have recession proof money and or just have a lot disposable income. usually necessities gas, housing, and food are hit , and lower middle income people are getting snuffed by a recession. those people don't buy sneakers at that price.

trust lux brands (not saying these are lux item) but lux brands LV,Gucci, and the bunch still going to sell items to people in their price points. so in a sense it will go on cause its a different market at that price point and in a way people who are paying those prices want it so.

to feel special of course lmao

We will see I copped yeezy 1s the tan and zen for 600 each during the recession sz 13 and 14.

We will see I copped yeezy 1s the tan and zen for 600 each during the recession sz 13 and 14.

13-14 never went for much they always less than other sizes

they also didn't have sites like stock x and Goat which popularize reselling even further than it was back then.

I guess I’m living in lala land cuz the economy seems to be thriving in my eyes

A lot of our stocks that tumbled are due to tariffs, those companies typically have manufacturing plants over in China.

If you notice the Companies not involved in China have risen in stock value.

The US retail sales has gone up and on the ground our economy is doing well.

A lot of our stocks that tumbled are due to tariffs, those companies typically have manufacturing plants over in China.

If you notice the Companies not involved in China have risen in stock value.

The US retail sales has gone up and on the ground our economy is doing well.
Copy.

Didn’t see the inflation in the market on these - thought they would hit $700-750 max. Feel blessed to add these to the collection at retail.

4098EDC1-6E9B-4C63-8A28-C7386F148D84.jpeg

i'm just waiting for cringe you tube video of someone burning a pair of these in some sort of fake woke look at me kinda way

Back
Top Bottom