AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

I actually like mines now that I see them in person. I originally copped just for the case with intents on selling just the shoe. But these are nice.

I accept retail on AJ 1 with special briefcase.... but I do have a Nike GC to use on these
tongue.gif

I don't know. Say what ya'll want. they look good when you try them on and I stay with kicks. Im a og sneaker head. You would think the newer ones would only be into this shoe. Love the brief case. for $140 it was worth it. complete package. If you can pay $150 for "sport red" 6's then these aren't bad. quality is def on point. I can do without the silver sh*t but its not as bad in person. Can't wait till summer.

http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=P1030533.jpg

Man , NIKE CS keep saying these are NOT going to be on NDC.
mad.gif

I hope that is NOT TRUE because I needed that swoosh price.

If they are not going to be on NDC idk if Ill still be copping them
frown.gif

great pics.... looking forward to these.... and will scoop multiples later this year when the B's hit.... only need 1 suitcase though

glasses.gif

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE N THE JAPAN 1S THAT RELEASED IN O1???.......THE JAPAN 1S ALSO CAME IN A CASE RIGHT???......ANY1 HAVE PICS OF THE JAPAN 1 N PACKAGING???......THANKS

^Damn, those look nice.  The silver on the newer retros looks like foil, but the silver looks good on those.

I'm going to pass on these.. I'm guessing the 2's dont come with this case though cause I might get them if they did.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

^Damn, those look nice.  The silver on the newer retros looks like foil, but the silver looks good on those.
Exactly...Ill pass on the new ones coming out.

Just got word that Champs in Downtown SF will be getting some pairs of these for those around the area trying to get them.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

great pics.... looking forward to these.... and will scoop multiples later this year when the B's hit.... only need 1 suitcase though

glasses.gif
^You just gave me a brilliant idea. I was getting ready to cop 3 pairs on Sat. CHALKED. I forgot all I's (except Blk/Grey) be on Ebay like a month later for like $60 less than retail. I'll be able to get my other 2 pairs for like $100 shipped soon. For now, I'm definitely copping a pair on Sat.

Back
Top Bottom