AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Agent0024

great pics.... looking forward to these.... and will scoop multiples later this year when the B's hit.... only need 1 suitcase though

glasses.gif
^You just gave me a brilliant idea. I was getting ready to cop 3 pairs on Sat. CHALKED. I forgot all I's (except Blk/Grey) be on Ebay like a month later for like $60 less than retail. I'll be able to get my other 2 pairs for like $100 shipped soon. For now, I'm definitely copping a pair on Sat.

wink.gif

ALWAYS glad to be of assistance.... the 1 is my favorite sig and its safe to say not so for most others. It's a field day on ebay $90 shipped at the most

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

great pics.... looking forward to these.... and will scoop multiples later this year when the B's hit.... only need 1 suitcase though

glasses.gif
^You just gave me a brilliant idea. I was getting ready to cop 3 pairs on Sat. CHALKED. I forgot all I's (except Blk/Grey) be on Ebay like a month later for like $60 less than retail. I'll be able to get my other 2 pairs for like $100 shipped soon. For now, I'm definitely copping a pair on Sat.

wink.gif

ALWAYS glad to be of assistance.... the 1 is my favorite sig and its safe to say not so for most others. It's a field day on ebay $90 shipped at the most

^I agree with every single thing you said that I bolded. The I's (only the Highs though, not Mids/Lows) are my fav. and I am on a buying spree now...

My spot just upped their account will be gettin these and won't have to miss out on any releases locally anymore....good times and right on time bring 'em on Saturday....

happy.gif

Are all the Silver Anniversary kicks coming with this suitcase? That would be the only reason I could see for the inflated prices. No thanks JB...

i have to admit these are way better in person..

i received my shipment last week and they been flying.........

jb did a great job with these.....

^^^ Wait till they all sold out. Thats when people are gonna wish they picked them up. Not crazy about that foil but for some reason it doesn't look bad. these are getting rocked in the summer. Can't go wrong with grey.

Originally Posted by windycity1982P

Not at all. All they had to do was put out the same retros from before and they failed in doing that. Hope these fall to under 100.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by windycity1982P

Not at all. All they had to do was put out the same retros from before and they failed in doing that. Hope these fall to under 100.
i don't care what anyone says, these shoes look WAAAY better than the other retros.  in person these shoes are
pimp.gif
.  if anyone thinks these will fall for under 100 with the case, you're a dreamer.  these are selling out.

for a shoe releasing on saturday... only 19 pages.... tke it as no love..... mmmm
look decent imo..

The 1's never get THAT much love anymore its my favorite sig I know a little somethin about it.

That metallic material is funky, I'll admit that. But I'm still scooping regardless, and the case does seal the deal. Word to OG XVIIs.

Without the case, I'm sure they will be had for under $100 shipped, its been like that for about a year straight now by my count across the boards.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

anyone know where these are releasing? All I heard was at eastbay.
We will be selling the Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Silver in Neutral Grey/Metallic Silver/White (86009001) at 12 AM ET on 2/13/10 in sizes 8.0-13.0.
Are they limited?

they look decent. What was the retail price on these? You'll prolly be paying for the case.

Originally Posted by georgie

they look decent. What was the retail price on these? You'll prolly be paying for the case.

and i really dont want the case.
what am i really going to do with that case?

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by georgie

and i really dont want the case.
what am i really going to do with that case?

u can sell it but imo these are 
eek.gif
 minus the foil stuff if they would just used the same stuff from the '01's these would sold out quick but ey thats JB

saw these in person and i wasn't impressed. if they were 01 retro in a HI version then they would have been a copped for me. the case looked nice though.

Case looked straight fiiiire!!! The shoe on the other hand.......... PASSSSSSS!!!!

Had an opportunity to grab a few yesterday and once the box was opened......i wanted to puke!!!

Back
Top Bottom