Air Jordan 1 Infrared in January (pic)

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

price?
IMO those are the best lookin non OG Is ive seen in a while

yes that is true. best in a while. but more pics will be helpful. too many 1s. he's releasing too many shoes also. right after christmas and XI/XII packdamn!

Easy pass. Wonder how many time they have been worn because there getting creases like its nothing, cheap quality. Patent leather or some sort of shineymaterial, pass!

Originally Posted by az005us

they look like some fake terminators.

roll.gif
exactly wht i think!

it seems like the blk panel is canvas~
check out the creasing on top of the swoosh~ it seems like the wrinkling from canvas...
hmm...
anyways, i got my 02 patent red/blk/white still in great condition, this is a no to me~
too much infrared looked weird~ n the eyelet strip all red, make the whole shoe looked like nike Termenator... just a winged jordan sign on it, not worth todrop a bill for it~
passsss too much for this year!

is jb serious? these absolutely suck! why couldnt they just release the bred colorway like this?
mad.gif
but of course with out the ugly patent leather and strap.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

no more 1's

how about no more crap in general from JB.. wouldn't that be nice?
Couldt have said it better....All the retros and count downs are trash and the sad thing is we know there junk but on December 20th there will becampers to buy junk shoes...Im gonna pass after finally seeing the crap quality first hand on the 18/5 pack...rather drop $300 on a original retro of thebreds..
pimp.gif

Those look like chick kicks , pink blush c/w,, I hope dudes really aint plotting on these , cause if so thats straight fa*&zi ........

Back
Top Bottom