Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

i copped a pair from FNL and somebody wanted to buy em from me so i sold em lol. need to reorder a personal again....and naaaah i aint messing wit lapstone and their $10 shipping haha.
I hope you sold it for higher then you paid

i copped a pair from FNL and somebody wanted to buy em from me so i sold em lol. need to reorder a personal again....and naaaah i aint messing wit lapstone and their $10 shipping haha.
I hope you sold it for higher then you paid
of course i did. he wanted them right away, i wasnt gonna wear em anytime soon and the money was right in front of me, so i said hey y not. i heard footlockers are starting to get em, according to one of their tweets so im gonna check footlockers on tuesday

of course i did. he wanted them right away, i wasnt gonna wear em anytime soon and the money was right in front of me, so i said hey y not. i heard footlockers are starting to get em, according to one of their tweets so im gonna check footlockers on tuesday
I looked in mine and didn't see em but then again it was Thursday

I looked in mine and didn't see em but then again it was Thursday
ya the tweet was on friday. im gonna call around tuesday morning. their launch locator says stores in my area have em....

Last edited:
Between last weekend and this, the several ftl's that I went to had these on the shelves. Asked at Roosevelt field and 34th hoh, both said they had "many/plenty".

Between last weekend and this, the several ftl's that I went to had these on the shelves. Asked at Roosevelt field and 34th hoh, both said they had "many/plenty".
when did u ask 34th? im gonna hit em up tuesday fo sho then

Since I'm downtown. Imma check niketown. Hopefully I'll have good news.

Update: only sad news here
They do have GS if people looking

Last edited:
One pair of 10 and 10.5 each at serramonte. The 10.5 had pen or something that left two parks on the yellow. Even though I'm sure to wear these and will scuff them, since I'm paying I'll be the one to mark mine up not buy a pre marked pair.

The search for a clean retail pair continues.

Local villas receiving shipment (villa always receive products last minute exactly why i have oreo v2s and not bred v2s) extra shady. But as i digress new loves in stock.

Back
Top Bottom