Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

Hate black n yellow combos
Good For Us That Do!!!
laugh.gif

DeZ Sold Out On Nike!!! Wow Iam Impressed...My Inner Hypebeast Wants to Dubb UP ASAP!!!Finish Line Just Got A Fsr,OMWN Not Trying To Wait yrs To Rock Mines...
And outer hypebeast too. But you do that love. Counts were low, so the quick sells aren't surprising. Especially at $110. Resell online still low, so it ain't that loved.

Gonna try to use a bday coupon. This ain't retail for me. But for those who will pay retail, they are still around in stores. Just ask for a stock location check.

Last edited:
They Fresh !!!Jb In My Pockets Heavy Dis Year...I Must Stop with The Dubb ups,Found Another Pair Iam Going to Get ToDay...Dez Are Sellin out...

DeZ Sold Out On Nike!!! Wow Iam Impressed...My Inner Hypebeast Wants to Dubb UP ASAP!!!Finish Line Just Got A Fsr,OMWN Not Trying To Wait yrs To Rock Mines...

Won't Be Copping From Nike!!! They Gone...Copped Dez at Finish Line an They Gone Now...Low Key Hot Sneaker... Dubb Up!!!
Also Found This Tee To Rock With Em Today!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
What are you talking about [emoji]128514[/emoji] they going for 145 on StockX and goat
Said $200 On Ebay!!!Nobody Really Expected Them To Sell Out IMO!!!Some Sites MIght Still Have For The Low,I Do Expect The Price To Go Up Tho!!!Ppl Are Lovin The New Loves,Including Me...

Last edited:
I want these now, but my sz 11 is soldout in most places online.... Time to hit up the stores and get lucky

Said $200 On Ebay!!!Nobody Really Expected Them To Sell Out IMO!!!Some Sites MIght Still Have For The Low,I Do Expect The Price To Go Up Tho!!!Ppl Are Lovin The New Loves,Including Me...
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ you either trolling or you're new here [emoji]129300[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ you either trolling or you're new here [emoji]129300[/emoji]
The real question besides troll or hypebeast is how much effort is it to capitalize the first letter of each word? There a setting?

The real question besides troll or hypebeast is how much effort is it to capitalize the first letter of each word? There a setting?
Y'all need 2 chill [emoji]128514[/emoji] But on the real these are moving fast but these won't be reselling for 200 anytime soon

Y'all need 2 chill [emoji]128514[/emoji] But on the real these are moving fast but these won't be reselling for 200 anytime soon

The truth at least a year or two. But this release reminds me of the melo 1s. Limited to draw hype & stock trickling in different chains. I don't think those resale for very much

The truth at least a year or two. But this release reminds me of the melo 1s. Limited to draw hype & stock trickling in different chains. I don't think those resale for very much
If you like the shoe you can get these for retail is all I'm saying

Back
Top Bottom